2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t even need a teaser for green label and above sized herring , rig them on cutplug leaders with a half hitch around the mouth to keep it bent , I like to pin the tail up with a toothpick down the spine from the tail end aswell . Learnt this up in haida gwaii years ago and haven’t fished a anchovy in years , very rarely fish a teaser head unless I’m fishing red label . This fishes well in areas with lots of current where you have blow out issues with cut plugs . Known as a “ wholly roller “

^ very similar to what I do
Thanks for that video. Very cool!!!

T10 today 7-10 on the Sea Doo. Naked G Force spoons (Glow Cop Car and Herring Aid) actually out fished the flasher for me. 2 nice ones in the box.View attachment 84620
Very cool that you can fish successfully in a Sea Doo for chinook in waters in that can be challenging at times. I’m thinking that you will inspire others to give this method a try. Was that you fishing Sandheads on Friday?

Very cool that you can fish successfully in a Sea Doo for chinook in waters in that can be challenging at times. I’m thinking that you will inspire others to give this method a try. Was that you fishing Sandheads on Friday?
Yes, I was in the blue/white Sea Doo Fish Pro. There was a green one there also on Friday.

I had a ton of action this spring and summer on a golden AP spoon...the last 79 cm spring mid July actually unfolded the stock split ring I couldn't believe it...or at the very least, he finished the job his buddies' started.

Boom!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220904-191940_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-191940_Gallery.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 163
I had a ton of action this spring and summer on a golden AP spoon...the last 79 cm spring mid July actually unfolded the stock split ring I couldn't believe it...or at the very least, he finished the job his buddies' started.

Boom!
Fack! I removed a few of those AP stainless split rings, they are tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back