2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all set! I wasn't expecting to be as excited as I am for this year. Thought the sockeye thing was going to bum me out. Freezer is full from Bamfield. But man, this new Sept 1 thing is starting to feel like Christmas morning. I'm shooting for my first tyee this year. All new gear is tied up. Bait is like leather. Im freaking out.

Went one for six this morning at the cap. Put on a clinic on how to lose fish. Was solo, haven’t mastered the solo net job yet. View attachment 8432225-35 depths. Ran white hoochie and chovy. Picked up this guy on the chovy

Went one for six this morning at the cap. Put on a clinic on how to lose fish. Was solo, haven’t mastered the solo net job yet. View attachment 8432225-35 depths. Ran white hoochie and chovy. Picked up this guy on the chovy.
nice foot ball was it a red spring?

Whether your naughty or nice. Santa aint got nothing on you, if your in the right spot and your on ! The correct depth the perfect presentation and the Tyee is willing and hooked well
Knockup dead folks, can't wait till the reports, besta luck
Kh
Word

All I can say is…some of you are going to have a blast tomorrow if you are fishing of the Fraser.

Based on what I know, I recommend you take twice the Anchovies you think you are going to need for “the opener”. If you’re taking 12 Anchovies, take 24 :)

Thanks me later! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back