2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tide change coming soon, but yes, no action from the 200 boats, but it is a beautiful day on the water.

38807852-CCF0-47EF-AF24-03B05A2FC8C4.jpeg

Last edited:
@Reeltime is into socks out deep fishing 125 feet. Looking for springs but he says the socks are too thick.

I'm doing my radio course, clearly not paying attention.
Well we were here for 10 min had a screamer 10 lb on almost spooled us then it took a turn and came back to the boat. Within 30’ of the boat it spat the hook and swam by us. Too funny. Haven’t had any luck since then. Arrived at 10am. Heading back to the outside of the pack. Nothing happening in the shitstorm of boats. Keep everyone posted. Anyone have a spare led screen for the HP Scottie’s??? My brand new one shat the bed.

Well we were here for 10 min had a screamer 10 lb on almost spooled us then it took a turn and came back to the boat. Within 30’ of the boat it spat the hook and swam by us. Too funny. Haven’t had any luck since then. Arrived at 10am. Heading back to the outside of the pack. Nothing happening in the shitstorm of boats. Keep everyone posted. Anyone have a spare led screen for the HP Scottie’s??? My brand new one shat the bed.
Those things should all just come with a spare lid. It would be cheaper for them.

New to fishing. First time to sand heads. My brother and his girlfriend caught a 15 pound Chinook on sockeye gear: blue flasher with a little pink hoochie (squirt?) at 50 feet. Very exciting!
Nice. Went out today with a coworker on his boat to T10. Fished 7:30-3:30. Caught/kept 3 sockeye (lost 2 at the boat), 2 Chinook and one nice hatchery coho. Biggest Chinook was 15.5 lbs on a sockeye hoochy. Other Chinook and coho (and an under) were on chovies. Depths were mostly 35-65. Could’ve limited out!

Attachments

• 52134267-7786-46AD-98F9-00C970FDDDBD.jpeg
    52134267-7786-46AD-98F9-00C970FDDDBD.jpeg
    680 KB · Views: 156
  • 690B7323-A86E-43CC-919E-5DA02913CA4C.jpeg
    690B7323-A86E-43CC-919E-5DA02913CA4C.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 157
Nice. Went out today with a coworker on his boat to T10. Fished 7:30-3:30. Caught/kept 3 sockeye (lost 2 at the boat), 2 Chinook and one nice hatchery coho. Biggest Chinook was 15.5 lbs on a sockeye hoochy. Other Chinook and coho (and an under) were on chovies. Depths were mostly 35-65. Could’ve limited out!
Sweet!

New to fishing. First time to sand heads. My brother and his girlfriend caught a 15 pound Chinook on sockeye gear: blue flasher with a little pink hoochie (squirt?) at 50 feet. Very exciting!
Congratulations

check and see if it's the AAA battery.. I was used to the fully enclosed previous vintage of depth counters that were notoriously problematic - thought I was into another bad batch last week but pulled the cover and unscrewed backing to see a (dead) AAA battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back