2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the computer fishermen "killing" babies ?? maybe move out of the area to a more productive spot ? Bish and I , easy pickins... 4 minutes from camp ,**** on a plate , background should give it away lol.... 12 Springs from 15 - 24 lbs in 2 days....
I am not sure if you are talking to me but you posted after my last report so I’ll assume. 3 different spots in 3 hours looking for larger fish isn’t exactly killing babies pal. I’m out from here on out. Have a good summer.

I am not sure if you are talking to me but you posted after my last report so I’ll assume. 3 different spots in 3 hours looking for larger fish isn’t exactly killing babies pal. I’m out from here on out. Have a good summer.
Wasnt towards you Thunder

Uki thread , not the best post to put on a very monitored forum , tired of killing babies to get to a 6 lb fish , if ya dont see the problem , im speechless ….carry on …..

[IMG alt="Rain City"]https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/data/avatars/m/9/9898.jpg?1605336860[/IMG]

Rain City

Crew Member​

Thanks man I appreciate it. I need to try, it's been pretty sad over here. I'm tired of killing babies so I can hopefully keep a 6 lb fish which is 1/20
That was your issue? Get a grip. What do you think happens when you release 50 small fish a day. Some of them die. I'm not intentionally targeting or killing smalls. Am I posting some kind of secret there? I think you need to get back out here and catch more beautiful fish. Take a load off.

yeah , i was a complete nuisance 83, posting pics and reports , helping guys out , back when i had too much time on my hands , i guess my company and family became my priority... .... good luck out there , gonna take RC's advice and head back out there tomorrow for a week...
See ya over there. I m heading over Saturday am.

Had a good morning shift today. Went out early for Hali and then made the rip over to Ukee. 7 hits, 7 fish. Much nicer. Spent the afternoon at Breadys where the water was just right. My family loves Bamfield as much as I do now. 20220726_120927.jpg

Hit the water at the Crack of 8:30am this morning. The whole crew wanted to head off shore for Hali so we loaded up the women and children and made our way out. Ended up with 4 Hali and a massive skate before the sea sickness kicked into full effect! One of my boys was barfing and our friend was near passed out from the time we headed out so we were back at the dock by noon. Had some nachos and hit the beach for the afternoon. I heard there was a market for feet pictures? How do I get in on that? Finished the day off with a prime rib that we sues vid all day.20220726_123506.jpgIMG_2850.jpgIMG_2902.jpg

I was supposed to be heading there next week, but got bumped off the roaster. :( Time for a bigger boat I guess. Anyone ever trailered a 14 foot tinny into Bamfield? It is worth it? I heard hulls get destroyed on the road in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back