My moneys on the fish. LOL
At least it is hard to lose a cannonball to the ocean floor while fishing for coho in 550ft of water.
But believe in it and it will happen.
lol. Read some of Stizzla,s early threads. He is the reason lead prices spiked...FYI, i use the same guy he does to replace cannon balls.

Esquimalt Anglers Web Cam has been Hacked we are having no Success in getting it up an running again
Urban Web is the Host but after phone calls / Texts / Emails they don’t seem willing to get it going again
Anybody have any ideas ? To bad it’s a very popular Webcam

Lots of coho west of the race today. We boated 20, average size 5 pounds. Killed 5 between 5-9 pounds. Same as the 5 other boats I talked to, 3 of which ran from oak bay as well. 50-80 ft

Heading out of esquimalt anglers this morning Island Magic, what channel are coho hunters going to be on? Thanks
Esquimalt Anglers Web Cam has been Hacked we are having no Success in getting it up an running again
Urban Web is the Host but after phone calls / Texts / Emails they don’t seem willing to get it going again
Anybody have any ideas ? To bad it’s a very popular Webcam
Maybe ask on the vancouver island salmon fishing Facebook page? I seem to have lots of webcam expert young ladies approaching me on Facebook but not sure if their skill set is what you are looking for.

Heading out of esquimalt anglers this morning Island Magic, what channel are coho hunters going to be on? Thanks

Maybe ask on the vancouver island salmon fishing Facebook page? I seem to have lots of webcam expert young ladies approaching me on Facebook but not sure if their skill set is what you are looking for.
EA has instructions from the camera company support on how to reset the camera. This cannot be done remotely, according to that support. Why it had either a default admin password or an easily cracked password... dunno, and history now, so let's move forward with posts on fishing!

Ran almost to the yellow can this morning at 8am and not a coho in sight, ran to Constance and picked up a nice little spring, trolled a tide line out pick up a small wild coho and called it a day around 12:30. They time they opening to tease us ;)
it was pretty slow today went to close to the waterfront and circled around got my 2 keepers but it took a good 3 hours ,one wild one hatchery

it was pretty slow today went to close to the waterfront and circled around got my 2 keepers but it took a good 3 hours ,one wild one hatchery
Was one of 2 boats on ob flats this am. got one wild coho. 5 lbs at 815 am. Fished 2 hours for 2 bites and one keeper

Back