2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

SH from 3pm, lines down to 6, Nice flat calm with a slight breeze
One pin popper and redeemed myself after a half dozen times out on the water, dealing with pinks.......... finally !
160ft depth and 54ft on the wire, glow white flasher and lg chovy with a green glow teaser
31in bar of chrome and red ta boot, also ended up with a chrome chum
Saw a few net out with some hoot'n and holer'n

Attachments

• 20210923_162233.jpg
    20210923_162233.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Thanks, just confirming in case they changed over night. Got a 14lber at the SH , 100FT blood nose anchovies . The flashers for size comp not what I used , its still down fishin lol
Thanks for the report. Will be out tomorrow late morning. Gonna run a bunch of spoons to start then big pink hoochies looking for Chum. One of the sockeye we caught last weekend was on a skinny G. (Weird). I'll keep it updated here tomorrow.
Cheers, Rob

Notice the double hook. I can't stress the importance of a stinger hook. 4/0 gammy. I fileted them freeze for 90 days. Then you have sashimi take one out for breakfest doesn't have a strong fishy taste. Good for you and you can't over eat fish so good for body building or fitness to have a good breakfest.

CdlKt4q.jpeg

jKZb6ZD.jpeg

nwXJIDU.jpeg

Hr8wwFH.jpeg

p4aVAVB.jpeg

Last edited:
Tough days at cap… I rarely fish the madness but thought I’d give it a try, wrong day I guess, all the boats just no fish for me. Spent a few hours calming down in front of the fisheries, couple nice strikes at 70’ on my chovies but again no fish in the boat! Oh well, nice day for it anyways

Back