2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

If you haven’t yet sent that email to the fisheries minister, go and do it. That might actually give us a small chance of having a limited fishery this spring. This entire exchange and the interpretation of DFO’s non-sense isn’t going to help anyone. We did exactly the same thing last April and we know how it went so just leave the keyboard argument and get that email going.

If you haven’t yet sent that email to the fisheries minister, go and do it. That might actually give us a small chance of having a limited fishery this spring. This entire exchange and the interpretation of DFO’s non-sense isn’t going to help anyone. We did exactly the same thing last April and we know how it went so just leave the keyboard argument and get that email going.
And also put a call into her office 1-902-527-5655.

There has been a lot of hard work done by groups and individuals on the SFAB chinook proposals. Now we just need one last big push to get it across the finish line!

Hey man like I said everyone is welcome to do what they like. I still think it's important to state the facts for anyone looking to this forum for advise or help on regs.
fair enough, wound up a bit tight right now , myself and at least 4 other boats i know of had altercations with that pompous asshole “ mongoose stryker “ out there today , came up on full plane as i was on a troll 15 feet off my port to try and read me the riot act . he got told to **** his hat

fair enough, wound up a bit tight right now , myself and at least 4 other boats i know of had altercations with that pompous asshole “ mongoose stryker “ out there today , came up on full plane as i was on a troll 15 feet off my port to try and read me the riot act . he got told to **** his hat
He sounds like a pleasant fella

Screenshot_20210402-192810_Drive.jpg

Lame but you gotta drill into the strait of Georgia closure pdf at the lowest point of the regs. Sure seems shut down to me in 29-2, 3 and so forth.

Quick google search says he is a local guide in a 29’ Tiara....
LOL - is he taking clients out for sightseeing and to harass fellow lovers of the sport? Maybe his time would be better spent calling his MP and writing a letter to Bernadette. But that does assume he can write. You just do not come up full plane for any reason on a trolling boat and endanger lives. Total A-hole with a screw loose. If you think someone is poaching there's a phone number for that.

Or if you insist, take your Mongoose Stryker up the river and patrol for illegal gillnets.

LOL - is he taking clients out for sightseeing and to harass fellow lovers of the sport? Maybe his time would be better spent calling his MP and writing a letter to Bernadette. But that does assume he can write. You just do not come up full plane for any reason on a trolling boat and endanger lives. Total A-hole with a screw loose. If you think someone is poaching there's a phone number for that.

Or if you insist, take your Mongoose Stryker up the river and patrol for illegal gillnets.
I reeeeally didn't want to go there but... he runs Cannons. :rolleyes:
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Back