2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Sitting off the bell
Sure nice at the moment hope the SE leaves a window
Will update with a report later

Edit: short morning fish, handful of smalls. Packed with bait ... and seals. Still beautiful out there really kicking myself for making commitments today.

Attachments

• C268A5F4-C1DF-4B90-AC27-9EECB158986E.jpeg
    C268A5F4-C1DF-4B90-AC27-9EECB158986E.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 43
  • E8B04A53-47D6-460C-BEE7-6453AC649180.jpeg
    E8B04A53-47D6-460C-BEE7-6453AC649180.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Anyone up the Sound who can send a quick wind report? Debating whether I should bring the prawning gear with me today....

looks like you need to do some research before calling guys out for bullshitting!
In his defense adanac, a lot of people "hibernate" in winter and from December to March when the herring are in, it's rainy, cold and ugly, so he was likely on his couch - warm and snuggly , and didn't have clue they are there, even if he lives nearby, only a few crazy ***** like you and I are out this time of year. :)

The great pics show at least two anchovies in the mix
Thanks for pointing it out, i just thought it was half digested herring and lost it's colour, but i can clearly see it on a zoomed in pic
... no wonder that herring aid pattern does so well pretty good match with that herrings back.... match the hatch

IMG_1028.JPGIMG_1027.JPG

I am out at UBC looking on to the harbour it is as flat as **** on a plate out there now stopped at the North arm and again it is a beautiful day out there gentleman and ladies I see somebody is blasting out there right now hope they have a great day and any of you out there are lucky dogs

Back