2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bored as hell here in CR watching this: entertaining i tell yah. i feel for yah that closure was brutal. go get em. that’s it i’m going out fishing

Knew it wasnt going to be gang busters , that's why I slept until 9 , itll be just waves comming in and if u put in the time u might get a few , after all its calked fishin not catchin , lucky the chief let us fish today, just damn glad I had time on the water .....:):):)

Knew it wasnt going to be gang busters , that's why I slept until 9 , itll be just waves comming in and if u put in the time u might get a few , after all its calked fishin not catchin , lucky the chief let us fish today, just damn glad I had time on the water .....:):):)

pretty close to gangbusters in the last hour and a half tight to can

Just lost a nice one on the surface, Screams out line, came up to the surface, turned around towards the boat starting screaming line, I caught up to it the flip, flop flip gone.

Man I watched a guy get sealed three times in an hour. Just nuts. One almost got our big guy but I horsed it away. Gave him the ol' stink eye and he f***d off.

Last edited:
Not a lot of reports considering the number of boats. Sounds like fishing is good though. Is it what everyone hoped for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back