2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 7? Or so springs including the small ones today 180ft at thrasher north of the pin
All on anchovies. Amazing day to cross and fish!

Anyone hanging out in area 28 today or is everyone crossing?

I'm solo today so long way to go for a fish if I can find one on this side...

Hope you are all getting out there now it is open. I just wanted to give a bump to the Chinook and Coho diet monitoring we are doing out of UVic. For folks fishing out of Van you can drop off your stomachs at Pacific Angler, Bon Chovy, or Stillwater Sports... The stores should have bags and data cards but we can also mail supplies. Key info to record is species, date, length, catch location, and hatchery/wild. In the absence of our fancy waterproof datacards pencil on scrap paper is fine. Include your email address and each stomach is one entry in a draw for an MR2LA courtesy of Islander Reels.
Check out the story on our program in the July issue of Island Fisherman Magazine and follow us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/Southern-BC-Adult-Salmon-Diet-Program-493763831003993/
Questions to juaneslabmanger@gmail.com

Tight lines

Will

View attachment 46300
You can't get these at crc. Plus a buddy of mine spent all day there with one under.

Ended up with multiple double headers. Kept a hatch ho and this beauty linger as a parting gift. Well worth the trip!

Looks like you guys had an incredible day RC good to see you guys able to get out there and enjoy a few fish finally, I’m happy for you guys I really am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back