2006 Honda 25HP 4 Stroke - SOLD

ab1752

Crew Member
Hi all,

My buddy is repowering his small tender with a new Merc 25 hp from Inlet Marine and needs this Honda gone. Its a 2006 25hp 4 stroke, remote controls included with cables, power tilt, long shaft. It runs fine but the starter needs to be rebuilt and it will need to be serviced.

$1,000 OBO, takes it away. It is, or will be very soon, off the boat at Inlet Marine. They fired it up by jumping the starter and it runs fine but it didn't start one time and his wife was not pleased. As far as he knows it was only ever used in Sakinaw Lake and he believes there was only one owner before him.

Pm me if interested and I will pass you over to the owner, hes not a member of sfbc.com so I am trying to lend a hand. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• Resized_20201201_115954.jpeg
    Resized_20201201_115954.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Bump new price $850.00 OBO, someone must have a use for this thing, be one hell of a kicker for a Commander...

Bump new price $850.00 OBO, someone must have a use for this thing, be one hell of a kicker for a Commander...
I've got a 2019 Merc 30 waiting for me at Inlet. :)

Thanks guys, looks like this thing is sold and the owner just wants it gone (as does Inlet haha). For the amount of time I spend on SFBC, I figured this would help someone out who's a member here which appears to be the outcome due to a theft.

Back