20-26’ Aluminum/ Fibreglass Wanted

scotty

Just throwing it out there. Looking for a buddy who wants a boat to get to the gulf islands from crescent beach area. Budget somewhere around 30-100K. Outboards preferred. Also looking for a cabin for comfort. Thanks

Just throwing it out there. Looking for a buddy who wants a boat to get to the gulf islands from crescent beach area. Budget somewhere around 30-100K. Outboards preferred. Also looking for a cabin for comfort. Thanks
Did you see that Hewescraft that needed new power it was smaller but in his price range? He should get a little clearer on budget and what he is looking for. 30k will only get him a very old 18footer soft top. Likely a realistic budget for a locking cabin would be 70-110 for a 20-24 footer. Is he willing to import one?

Did you see that Hewescraft that needed new power it was smaller but in his price range? He should get a little clearer on budget and what he is looking for. 30k will only get him a very old 18footer soft top. Likely a realistic budget for a locking cabin would be 70-110 for a 20-24 footer. Is he willing to import one?
Yes he is willing to import one. Would have to see it first. He’s willing to spend more money for the right boat.I’d agree 70- 110K is max budget I’d say. 30 probably won’t get him much these days. Just looking for a wide range of boats for comparison.

I don't know if this is big enough for him,it was offered on my "Wanted" ad.

paguy

paguy

If you decide to spend a little more, I will be listing a 22' Hewescraft ocean pro hard top with Yamaha 200, Has about 450 hrs and 9.9 with the rear helm, EZ loader trailer with new brakes and everything to go fishing for $65,000 US.

paguy

paguy

If you decide to spend a little more, I will be listing a 22' Hewescraft ocean pro hard top with Yamaha 200, Has about 450 hrs and 9.9 with the rear helm, EZ loader trailer with new brakes and everything to go fishing for $65,000 US.
He reached out to me yesterday and said it’s probably already sold.

Above your pals price range however I think it’s actually a somewhat reasonable ask given the market. It would make a good commuter. Crescent Beach is a solid run to the gulf islands and weather can be a little different south of Point Roberts. @Last_Call and I ran back to Milltown yesterday afternoon from Galiano and water wasn’t too bad. It was blowing nearly triple south of point Roberts and towards crescent beach when looked at live readings. Little rough on the interior but that’s all stuff that can be updated down the road.

paguy

paguy

I would be interested in your boat. Could you send me some pics and details on the motor.

Above your pals price range however I think it’s actually a somewhat reasonable ask given the market. It would make a good commuter. Crescent Beach is a solid run to the gulf islands and weather can be a little different south of Point Roberts. @Last_Call and I ran back to Milltown yesterday afternoon from Galiano and water wasn’t too bad. It was blowing nearly triple south of point Roberts and towards crescent beach when looked at live readings. Little rough on the interior but that’s all stuff that can be updated down the road.
Be nice if he gave some details, so you wouldn't have to ask questions! Dual engines would bee nice for the long run!

Back