2$ to 3$ a litre gas this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s an app called gas buddy that I’ve been using lately. There’s usually one station near me with diesel for 207 or so while the others are at 20 cents more per litre

Just picked up a couple of cans of diesel today in Langford. 2.27.. Actually it was 2.269 :mad:

Time for all governments to freeze taxes on fuel. It's absolutely rediculus. The pepole who suffer the most are the blue collar workers. We are a country rich with energy and resources. Yet we can't afford lumber to build homes or fuel to get to work.

Dropped by Save on Gas in Burnaby on Friday as the price for diesel on the billboard was $217.9. Put a $100 bucks in and then noticed the actual pump registered $228.9. Brought it to the attention of the cashier and I was asked to watch my tone. Criminal pricing anyway you look at it but passing by this morning it was $240.9. So, I am heading to Courtney on Monday hoping for some relief. Who am I kidding.
$189.9 at Costco in Courtenay right now.

Time for all governments to freeze taxes on fuel. It's absolutely rediculus. The pepole who suffer the most are the blue collar workers. We are a country rich with energy and resources. Yet we can't afford lumber to build homes or fuel to get to work.
No disrespect intended ILHG as I know you are well versed on the subject but it's not all taxes.. The oil companies are making billions right now. I do agree however that the governments are taking their share.

I’m spending around $1700 per month in diesel right now. For my commuter truck haha. I’m ordering a Tesla because it’ll be cheaper than driving my truck and you can get a Tesla in summer unlike most EV’s

Oh look at that, gas companies making record profits while we’re paying record prices. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Same thing with loblaws last qtr, record profits while people pay higher prices under the guise of “inflation”.

Oh look at that, gas companies making record profits while we’re paying record prices. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Same thing with loblaws last qtr, record profits while people pay higher prices under the guise of “inflation”.
Are you raising your rates or adding a fuel surcharge?

what they don't say is that shell has $57.5bn worth of debt in 2021 and now its $48.5 billion worth of debt as of there last update.

just add
No mention of over a billion dollars in subsidies Canadians pay to oil companies in that article. No mention of all the jobs shipped out of country instead of kept in Canada building, maintaining and refining our raw resources. Sad we’ve been brainwashed into thinking it pro Canadian to support other countries economy’s with our raw resources. Not just oil either but our trees too. Those same companies will tell you it’s too expensive to build another refinery but we can build two for the cost of the TMX so some ones lying to us. Can’t wait til we find out who.

No mention of over a billion dollars in subsidies Canadians pay to oil companies in that article. No mention of all the jobs shipped out of country instead of kept in Canada building, maintaining and refining our raw resources. Sad we’ve been brainwashed into thinking it pro Canadian to support other countries economy’s with our raw resources. Not just oil either but our trees too.

They don't have any profits because there still swimming in debt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back