1993 Hourston 17' For sale

trendsetter

I'm selling my 1993 Hourston 17' with 1993 Johnson 70hp two stroke outboard and eazy loader trailer. Boat has a half-top, Hummingbird 561 fish-finder, downrigger mounts and a kicker bracket.

Solid boat, no rot, engine runs great for an older two stroke. Asking 4k with the motor or I can remove the motor and sell the boat and trailer for 3k. Buyers choice.

Here's a few videos of it on the water last summer. Pics coming soon.

Located in Abbotsford. P.M. for more info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9azrsbunco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqsHGhV_dgE

Cheers

Pictures

Some Pictures

Attachments

• boat sale.jpg
    boat sale.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 625
  • IMAG1394.jpg
    IMAG1394.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 630
  • IMAG1396.jpg
    IMAG1396.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 614
Great little boat-- I had one for years. X Sewells rental. Is this one? I put a 90 merc 2 stroke on it and it really scooted!

One major mod whoever buys it might want to consider is carving out the foam under the seats and putting in two 10 gal fuel tanks-- no more day tanks.

You should sell it quickly--

Great little boat-- I had one for years. X Sewells rental. Is this one? I put a 90 merc 2 stroke on it and it really scooted!

One major mod whoever buys it might want to consider is carving out the foam under the seats and putting in two 10 gal fuel tanks-- no more day tanks.

You should sell it quickly--

I did buy it from a guy that had it moored at Sewell but it wasn't one of their boats. I believe it started it's life in the 90's as a rental out of Granville Island.

Jeffy thats the boat for you... You'll even get to keep the girlfriend.. :D

Thanks Lippy, with the downturn in the oil prices things could potentially slow in a hurry for me,wants and needs.. I want a bigger boat but , i need a boat i can afford to fish too..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy has that boat and fished off it enough to know you wouldn't be disappointed with the ride..
Mind.. his has a 90 zucchini on the back. But cross that bridge when it comes.
Treat that Johnson right and you'll have 15 grey hairs by the time she cacks

Myself and chris 73 had similar motors..I had the enivinrude 3 cylinder same vintage on my 16 ft double eagle, and think chris was a Johnson and was older on the red hot..that motor was very hard to kill. between both of us for years we hardly put that much money into them and they still ran... Those old two strokes are well made.

I would run it till it dies...

Back