1988 Johnson 90 HP Fuel pump

Discus

Today I worked on a 1988 Johnson 90 HP . I was doing carb cleaning, everything really was going good and put everything back but the owner took the fuel pump out and the fuel line break. I said ok I will figure it out and just leave it.

When the carb is done and the carb back on it I want to put the fuel pump back but the one is missing because he took the fuel line out and it broke into three pieces of fuel line.

I have been looking where the fuel line comes from.. I could not find and I cannot figure it out.

I would like to ask someone can help me or borrow your manual about the 1988 90 hp Johnson.

The picture of the fuel pump with my two finger that is where is fuel line supposed to be the connection but I cannot find where the fuel line is. I am going to get a new fuel line and need to know where I can connect between the fuel pump and other?

Thank you
D

In the first picture , two fingers are pointing to the nipple , does that go to the oil reservoir?

Doesn't one line off the fuel pump go to the crank case for vacuum to work the diaphram ?I have a 115 Johnson of an earlier year and my pump has an inlet,an outlet,and the vacuum line attatches to the bottom "nipple"Not the same design as yours,but I think they were all similar in those earlier carburated engines.

I solved the problem. This is a pump for the fuel and the oil. In the back of the nipple is the fuel, the fuel line attached to the gas reservoir where is the prime bulb. the fuel top ( yellow fuel line) goes to the carb.
In the front for the oil, the line attach to the oil pump and the oil reservoir. I just tied it up and don't need it . My customer like to pre mix the fuel and the two Stoke oil at 50:1.

Now it's running . My customer is very happy.

I believe from the 50 hp to the 250 hp should be the same in around 1990's

Back