1978 18ft Double Eagle For Sale

18ft Double Eagle fishing boatFor Sale, Inboard/Outboard, 5.7 350 Chevy small block Engine, 270 Volvo Penta Leg, Fishfinder, 9.9hp 1979 2 Stroke kicker, boat has been completely gutted and flooring and stringers brand new accoring to double eagle factory specs, Brand new gel coated deck, 2 bilge pumps, one manual, and one automatic wired directly to the battery, Perco battery switch, 2 electric scotty long arm downriggers, six rod holders, bennett trim tabs, cloth tonneau cover to keep you out of the sun and rain, also comes with full camper back tonneau as well, vhf radio, all safety equipment included, 4 lifejackets, bench seats, many spare parts, also comes with roller trailer, with led tail lights, large wheels on the trailer, I have been transferred so no longer a need for the fishing boat, I have killed a lot of fish up here on haida gwaii, would love this boat to go to a good home, This boat and motor is bullet proof, I have tonnes of pics from the restoration and just general pics of the boat. If not local transportation can be arranged on BC ferries... This boat came from the comox valley so some of you might recognize it... and can prob vouch for it and it's previous owner......$7500 obo

Thanks,

SS31

Attachments

• DSC_0280.jpg
    DSC_0280.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,135
  • DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 896
  • DSC_0061.jpg
    DSC_0061.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 868
  • DSC_0281.jpg
    DSC_0281.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 902
  • DSC_0254.jpg
    DSC_0254.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 937
Last edited by a moderator:
18ft Double Eagle fishing boatFor Sale, Inboard/Outboard, 5.7 350 Chevy small block Engine, 270 Volvo Penta Leg, Fishfinder, 9.9hp 1979 2 Stroke kicker, boat has been completely gutted and flooring and stringers brand new accoring to double eagle factory specs, Brand new gel coated deck, 2 bilge pumps, one manual, and one automatic wired directly to the battery, Perco battery switch, 2 electric scotty long arm downriggers, six rod holders, bennett trim tabs, cloth tonneau cover to keep you out of the sun and rain, also comes with full camper back tonneau as well, vhf radio, all safety equipment included, 4 lifejackets, bench seats, many spare parts, also comes with roller trailer, with led tail lights, large wheels on the trailer, I have been transferred so no longer a need for the fishing boat, I have killed a lot of fish up here on haida gwaii, would love this boat to go to a good home, This boat and motor is bullet proof, I have tonnes of pics from the restoration and just general pics of the boat. If not local transportation can be arranged on BC ferries... This boat came from the comox valley so some of you might recognize it... and can prob vouch for it and it's previous owner......$7500 obo

Thanks

Is the boat still for sale ?

Back