19’ Welded Centre Console (putting out feelers)

Gabefisher

Hey all. I’m possibly considering selling my 19 custom welded centre console as I have an option to buy a family member’s slightly bigger boat at a very good deal. I love this boat and not sure I really want to make a change. But I have 2 growing boys and I’m thinking that I’m eventually going to have to go a bit bigger so we can all fish as they get into their teens. I still have a few years before I have to make this switch. But as I have a possible replacement lined up - Seeing what type of interest there may be out there.

This is one of the custom 19 that Qualicum Rivers Charters had built. I have done several upgrades including installing dual batteries in the centre console full rewire with bus and fuse panel. Just repowered those with a 2020 Suzuki 140 with 80 hours on it. Fully transferable warranty. Also has a 2000 9.9 high thrust in great running condition that ties to the main so you can steer it from the helm. Kicker charges batteries while trolling.

Boat dialled for fishing with 2 Scotty long arms with the adjustable long booms, a lowrance hds7 third gen and a icom marine vhf. Also has a marine stereo/CD player.

Boat has awesome self draining fish lockers in the bow and tackle compartments in the stern.

This is by far the best fishing platform I’ve ever had. I’ve had it at Winter Harbour off shore, over the Nawhitti Bar, Telegraph Cove, and all down the west coast. Has a huge beam, deep bee and foam floatation making it as seaworthy as anything of that length.

Sits on an a 2003 Easy Loader Trailer that was refitted earlier this season. Hauls like a dream.

mostly, tho, the thing just flat slays fish. It’s in the water now at my slip on Gabriola and I fished off it yesterday.

If I were to let it go, I’d be looking for somewhere in the neighborhood of $47,500. I’m not in a rush to sell and don’t want your trade or your low ball offer. But if you’ve been looking for a welded, turn key fishing package that you can use anywhere on the Island - this might be for you.

If I’m being perfectly honest - I’m only half interested in selling as I’ll probably regret it as soon as it pulls out of my driveway.

Potential buyers are welcome to me a PM and I can send you a whack of pics, specs or set up a sea trial. But again, not looking for low ballers or trade options. Thanks for your interest guys - and tight lines. (Sorry about pics being sideways!)FCC665B9-878F-4FEC-98CD-6787FB7EBEF4.jpeg 28BD0999-6104-44E9-9D29-D1B8A4D79360.jpeg 384022F6-B417-4DFC-B357-33D7CBCE69C6.jpeg

Back