18' Sangstercraft, inboard 135, 8hp Yamaha kicker, For Sale

Sangstercraft

For sale:

18' fiberglass Sangstercraft, hull in good condition. Color - blue.
135 hp Mercruiser inboard in great condition. 3.0 Liter, great on gas, and reliable. Lots of new components (riser, heat exchanger, head gasket, exhaust manifold). All fluids, plugs, etc changed this spring. All records and receipts. Unsure of the hours, but I have had it for 10 years and it's been very well maintained. It actually looks almost brand new.
8 hp Yamaha high thrust kicker (2010 year? have to check, but it's quite new).
Wired for electric downrigger on port, and manual on starboard.

This boat has caught a LOT of fish in the Strait, and is ready to go. Runs great.

The downsides to the boat are:
-the seats (6) are torn
-the padding on top of the engine cover is torn
-the upholstery in general is not in good condition.
-forward canopy is fine, but the aft one that covers the rest of the boat is in bad condition.
If you're handy, you could probably replace all the upholstery in a weekend, or just consider it 'broken in' and go fishing!
The trailer has a new winch, new coupler, newish axel and breaks (last two years), spare tire. But has rust spots and has one support strut that needs replacing.

I'm thinking the value is around:
Boat and inboard: $4k
Kicker: $2k
Trailer: $500
Total: $6500.
Bit of a discount to move it: $5500 obo. I have a new boat and would like to sell this one.

Bottom line: boat is good to fish immediately, but the interior is well worn.

Boat is in Parksville. My cell is 604.366.0277. I can show it this Wed/Thurs and if it's still around, I can show it on Sat/Sun.

Attachments

• IMG_5744.jpg
    IMG_5744.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 347
Or best offer - I'd like to sell it soon to make room. Send me a PM or a text with your offer.

Attachments

• IMG_5585.jpg
    IMG_5585.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5587.jpg
    IMG_5587.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_5588.jpg
    IMG_5588.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 194
Back