17' double eagle

I know the boat is sold but where did you get that radar arch from if ya don't mind me asking.

Hey there. I'm the guy that bought the boat! Just thought i'd post that it's got a new Yamaha 150 that paired up nicely.....

What did you make the radar arch and pod out off, as in what type of material? I assumed aluminum but noticed you painted it so thought maybe it was something else. I'm thinking of welding my own arch but need to get material from somewhere. I have the ability to weld stainless and mild steel but not aluminum. I'm in Duncan as well so maybe I'll go down to DSS and get a quote. Thanks in advance for any info!

i bet its fast to lol i have a 150 suzuki on my 21 double eagle and it will hit 38mph
Oh yea, she's pretty quick!
No need to pin the throttle. She hits 30 knots (35mph) at 4200 rpm.....that's fast enough for me.
I'll post a picture when i get a good shot. I think you'll like the finished product!
She's fishy too! Got a couple nice 20+ on opening day.....
Cheers

the pod and arch is all aluminum. ya that was a really fishy boat i fished it all over the island it saw some big fish and some really big waves

Back