12 and 15 pound finned cannon ballls

Killer B's

12# - $20 and 15# - $25 located in Nanaimo possible free delivery to Victoria.

Attachments

• cannonballs 003.jpg
    cannonballs 003.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 994
  • cannonballs 005.jpg
    cannonballs 005.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 990
Duffer ill trade you if killer b does not want to . Just see fish assassin close to you. He has high quality bare balls if that's what your lookin for , even just black if you prefer.

Cheers

I will be in Victoria all weekend. I will bring some with me. My sons playing hockey at he NADEN arena. You can text me at 250-714-3800 and we can set up a time and place to meet.

Sounds great killer B's. I need 2 12's for sure, and I'll text a buddy to see if he needs any.

I will be in Victoria on Friday May 10th or Saturday the 11th if anyone is interested. Will deliver, text 250-714-3800

Going to be in Nanaimo on the 15th......what's a good time to pick some up? I'd like two 12's and two 15's if possible......Thanks

Greg

Thanks for the cannon balls.....they look good. I plan on having in the water in the morning.....can't wait!!

Yep......fishing was pretty good for the time I put in. Some smaller Springs but managed one around twenty and a few chickens as well. Cheers!

Hi KB,
I'd like two 15 lb ers if possible. My daughter lives in Victoria so I will ask her to message you directly.
cheers,

TL22

Back