3 15 pound cannon balls

Maxpri

D006B3BC-4555-4845-AE46-842AC63BC50E.jpeg

I got 3 15 pound finned balls here, good shape. 75 $ takes all three. Located in NV.

Pretty good, was able to run it across the straight quite a few times and was able to catch a bunch of fish so that was great. There’s still some winter projects for sure. I think I’ll redo the wiring. New throttle, and some other smaller things, probably some new teak too. Thanks for asking man.

Pretty good, was able to run it across the straight quite a few times and was able to catch a bunch of fish so that was great. There’s still some winter projects for sure. I think I’ll redo the wiring. New throttle, and some other smaller things, probably some new teak too. Thanks for asking man.
That’s great, a boat is an ongoing money pit for some of us lol. I am a bit ocd when it comes to making sure everything on board runs as it should, and looks clean too. On your end re wiring is always a good idea, I’ve rewired all my previous boats over the years, peace of mind knowing where what feeds what and everything in between, electrical gremlins trouble shooting on the water is not my idea of fun that’s what long boring winters are for. Good luck

That’s great, a boat is an ongoing money pit for some of us lol. I am a bit ocd when it comes to making sure everything on board runs as it should, and looks clean too. On your end re wiring is always a good idea, I’ve rewired all my previous boats over the years, peace of mind knowing where what feeds what and everything in between, electrical gremlins trouble shooting on the water is not my idea of fun that’s what long boring winters are for. Good luck
Couldn’t agree more. Finding out why my autopilot turns on and off randomly isn’t worth searching through all the old wires lol

Back