$1000 will buy me out

Lets do the Cage Fight, no different that lining up for the Harbour Chandler Pirate days
ok Sounds good, although I am a little worried about FM. He is kind of a frail little guy. HAHAHAHAHA. :D...... Ummmm ..............Hey FM ......its ok buddy....... Ummm you're looking a little pissed. :(.........Ummmm Your forehead is growing a bit Cro Magnon............:eek:Why is your skin turning green?.............Why is your shirt ripping off your growing hulking torso?:mad:.................. So ................ummmmmm..............what exactly are the rules for this cage match? or are there any? Do I get to bring the 12 guage equalizer????

ok Sounds good, although I am a little worried about FM. He is kind of a frail little guy. HAHAHAHAHA. :D...... Ummmm ..............Hey FM ......its ok buddy....... Ummm you're looking a little pissed. :(.........Ummmm Your forehead is growing a bit Cro Magnon............:eek:Why is your skin turning green?.............Why is your shirt ripping off your growing hulking torso?:mad:.................. So ................ummmmmm..............what exactly are the rules for this cage match? or are there any? Do I get to bring the 12 guage equalizer????

Finaddict, don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

6' and 245....and I mean business. Oh...sorry...I forgot...you're the stunt double for the Pillsbury Dough Boy!

http://youtu.be/WhMS70_EYw0

HAHAHA! Just kiddin' buddy!

Last edited by a moderator:
DHA, Rob, Christmas and New Years can be a very stressfull time to a lot of people. Please hold off selling any of your fishing tackle until after New Years, things will look a lot better by then. My tackle boxes alone, are worth more the $1000, so please don't give all your tackle away for that small sum, for a life time of collecting tackle. Merry Christmas Rob,....................BB

Rob, I second what Barnacle Bill has to say. Don't get angry and rush it. If you need a few $$, give me a call.

In fact, if you just need a friend to get out for coffee and talk with, give me a call.

J

rob,, do whatever,, you can always come fish with me.....

so has rob packed up and moved to the prairies? nothing from dha?

So no cafe match then?? :(

He just had to watch.... I would be scared though cause apparently Jeep09 has a pretty wicked Double Double Grande Latte

He just had to watch.... I would be scared though cause apparently Jeep09 has a pretty wicked Double Double Grande Latte

Hey Lipper, nothing trumps a Double Double Grande Latte.................. I laughed so hard the first time I read it, I nearly crapped my pants
laughing so hard!

SS

Sorry that I missed all this...I have been taking a break while I work through my alcoholism issues. Thanks for the positive support and feed back. Over the past week I have had an opportunity to sift through one of my rooms and set up some shelving, where I will start to empty the other two rooms into the one. When I am done packing and labeling the boxes, I will take a few photos and post them. Then we can revisit this thread.

In kind,
DHA.

S-O-L-D Rob.

I am going through it all and sorting, boxing and packing, labeling, counting, etc.

I will send picks when I have everything ready...you can brag on the board that I said you get first shot. After that, its a bidding war. Lol

DHA.

I am going through it all and sorting, boxing and packing, labeling, counting, etc.

I will send picks when I have everything ready...you can brag on the board that I said you get first shot. After that, its a bidding war. Lol

DHA.

I know you have a **** load of stuff Rob and you probably need to do a cleaning out.

Hope all is well and you do what you have to do. Keep your tip up buddy.

I'll be dropping by the store soon. I owe you something and will return it shortly.

Cheers,
John

Back