Trim tabs for Campion 542

That's the tilt it would be in to not interfere with the tab.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-142455_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200630-142455_Photos.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
What width of tab did you get? When I had my 542, I had the 9" tabs (like others above) installed and there were no issues with clearance of the kicker.
The 9" tabs were certainly sufficient from a performance standpoint.
I got the 12 x 9

Haha one issue to another.. when I line up the actuator.. the top of it needs to go where the kicker mount is.. then when I look inside the bilge.. all the battery switches etc are mounted where the new holes would have to go on one side and the fuel water separator on the other lol fml.. anyone know someone well versed in this in Nanaimo I can hire?

Last edited:
Hi Mike. How did you end up making out? Just about to embark on this journey. I got the Bennett M80 sports tabs which are 8” x 10”, not sure if that would help with your problem

Hi Mike. How did you end up making out? Just about to embark on this journey. I got the Bennett M80 sports tabs which are 8” x 10”, not sure if that would help with your problem
Thanks for checking in! I went with the bolt electric 9 x 12.. ended up mounting then 2" from chine. Has worked really really well. Huge performance improvement. Good luck with yours.

Back