The FUC__ER Has Been arrested again!

Just heard from a source in enforcement that our buddy Courtney Ogilvie has been arrested once again for his guiding practices!
To confirm: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjaur6qiaDcAhXnhFQKHSIvA6MQFggoMAA&url=https://justice.gov.bc.ca/courts/court-lists/criminal/lists/Port_Alberni_Law_Court_Provincial_Completed.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1N8gV5EKpwesbYXRhOCq4K
Word is he is requesting an extension on payment for his last fine as well.
Why do people still deal with this asshole!

Clearly some folks just don't get it...may be time to come down hard on him for once.

I have seen the court docket and yes, there is a court appearance scheduled. Very unfortunate if the charge is for repeated poor conduct. I first saw a similar post on Spey Pages, where there was vigorous debate about the matter, resulting in the Super Moderator "unwelcoming" the OP from Spey Pages. Another episode of "shooting the messenger" from that forum. Let us wait to see the disposition of the case. By all means condemn the poor conduct, but give the individual a chance to plead his case in court.

He was previously caught and convicted taking clients to a very sensitive system so I don't think he deserves the benifit of doubt in the view of public opinion. I won't shop at his store.

Also anyone who has fished in the vicinity of this blow hard knows how loud and annoying he can be, hope they throw the book at him if this is true he certainly is no steward for the resource from what I have seen.

I have only done business there by mail. It didn't go well. When a customer contacts a store with a view to conduct business by mail, there has to be trust in order for a satisfactory transaction. In every store there is a range of quality, particularly when natural products are involved. So there is an automatic dilemma for the store staff...ship the best available to a stranger who cannot see the selection, or ship lesser quality goods and keep the best for the customers who frequent the shop. In my situation, the store staff chose door number 2 three times out of three. So my subsequent absence as a customer is for a different reason than yours.

Back