Red snapper and cod galore at McDonald Beach Ramp

Blackmax

So today my wife and I returned to the ramp and I see a large 30 foot plus Harbourcraft with a blue extended cover waiting outside in the river. We went in and it continued to circle in the river, we noticed a few oriental people with coolers on the dock and some in parking lot. I guess once the "all clear" was given the Harbourcraft came in with about 15 people all oriental. It docked and people rushed with bags of red snapper and small cod to their cars. There were people in the parking lot almost running from their cars to the boat and grabbing coolers. I tried to talk to one of the boys but an older man started yelling at him and he said he could not talk. I was curious where they had been, I'm sure people here know the boat. If you look at the people busted on fisheries site its 90% or higher oriental, they continue to rape and pilage the waters while DFO does really nothing.

Ive seen that guy at the ramp. Twin 300 zukes and twin 25hp kickers. His charter was called happy vacation or something like that lol

So today my wife and I returned to the ramp and I see a large 30 foot plus Harbourcraft with a blue extended cover waiting outside in the river. We went in and it continued to circle in the river, we noticed a few oriental people with coolers on the dock and some in parking lot. I guess once the "all clear" was given the Harbourcraft came in with about 15 people all oriental. It docked and people rushed with bags of red snapper and small cod to their cars. There were people in the parking lot almost running from their cars to the boat and grabbing coolers. I tried to talk to one of the boys but an older man started yelling at him and he said he could not talk. I was curious where they had been, I'm sure people here know the boat. If you look at the people busted on fisheries site its 90% or higher oriental, they continue to rape and pilage the waters while DFO does really nothing.

Is this the fisheries site you're referring to?

http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/media/charges-inculpations/pac-eng.htm#may

And you or nobody with or around you had a camera, cell phone, or ipad/ipod Black max?

Take pictures of what? A picture would not hold up anywhere, whats needed here is DFO to find out who they are and bust them hard. It really upset me to see so many red snapper which I'm sure were caught in a closed area, in that thread it say's everyone is aware of them then why has nothing been done? Its the race card once again they don't want to make waves just like D.F.O. had to remove the list of busted people because so many were oriental.

Take pictures of what? A picture would not hold up anywhere, whats needed here is DFO to find out who they are and bust them hard. It really upset me to see so many red snapper which I'm sure were caught in a closed area, in that thread it say's everyone is aware of them then why has nothing been done? Its the race card once again they don't want to make waves just like D.F.O. had to remove the list of busted people because so many were oriental.

Refer to post #5..........

Ive seen that guy at the ramp. Twin 300 zukes and twin 25hp kickers. His charter was called happy vacation or something like that lol

Thing is the way they stayed outside in the river for so long circling before coming in, and where did the suv's come from? Probobly outside the park making sure no cops or dfo around. Then they literaly all ran to the cars with bags and coolers. I see in that thread that everyone is aware of these people yet nothing is done.

Something is fishy here, that is nothing klike the list they used to post.lol think about it Looks like an edited version to me.

Yeah, you're probably right. DFO just edited out all the asian poachers from that list.....HAHA.....You're a funny guy.

What if the media surprised them when they were unloading then went to DFO with the footage. That would make a good news story. :)

This makes me so pissed. I haven't been able to google Happy Vacation charters - anyone have the real name or number?

GUYS - this issue of the Asians taking everything they possibly can is only going to get worse. I've witnessed it with the Vietnamese first hand, and DFO seems to do nothing. The Asians (and yes I'm really generalizing here, there are some ethical sportsmen Asians out there) don't read the rules, nor do they care. More and more they're getting into fishing and hunting, and we're going to see much more pressure on the fish and game. They're fine with jigging out an entire reef's worth of 10" rockfish. At least take pictures and pm me and I'll personally call the guide up and tell him there's an investigation started on his company. It's better than doing nothing but complain to everyone here who already thinks the same. And if enough of us complain to DFO about this ahole, yeah I actually do think they'll do something.

Last time I saw DFO at the ramp they were only interested in a date with the creel girl. did not even look at the fish we had.
Well since no one has taken photos of the illegal activities, the next obvious question is...
Did you get a photo of the creel girl? :D

Back