Pinks

D

DanHealey

I was just wondering how many pinks you are aloud to keep in the vedder?
And how is the fishing been there?

I haven't fished the Vedder River lately (low water) but I know in the past you are not allowed to keep any Pinks.

I haven't fished the Vedder River lately (low water) but I know in the past you are not allowed to keep any Pinks.

As far as I know there isn't a pink retention on the Vedder or the Chehalis rivers. The only places that I know that are open for them are the Fraser river and the Harrison. You would think that with
50 000 000 pinks coming through this year that you would definately have an opening for them.

As far as I know there isn't a pink retention on the Vedder or the Chehalis rivers. The only places that I know that are open for them are the Fraser river and the Harrison. You would think that with
50 000 000 pinks coming through this year that you would definately have an opening for them.

You are allowed to keep 1 Pink in the Squamish River and 2 in the non-tidal area of the Fraser River.

You are allowed to keep 1 Pink in the Squamish River and 2 in the non-tidal area of the Fraser River.

Back