NHL/Canucks Thread 08/09

I am so frustrated with Montreal right now. When will they figure out that Halak is the #1 goalie? He single handedly got them into the playoffs, then when the big dance comes along he's told to warm up the bench. It makes it hard to get behind a team when they don't even play the best player they have. I'm not down with the Carey Price hype. As far as I'm concerned you should earn your #1 spot as an NHL goalie, not just be granted it because you have done something good in the minor leagues! Also when players stand out for the mistakes they have made you'll never win a playoff game. hey Georges.. and Brisebois that would be you!!!

Take only what you need.

Yeah... great game! Louie was awesome and the 'D' tightened up a little.
Edler still freaks the hell out of me though. Did you see him trip over the blue-line again skating backwards? This time he recovered in time; most of the time he doesn't. He's prone to 'brain-farts' at the absolute most inopportune times. WTF?

Before yesterdays game I was Canucks in 5.
Still there.

Still rushing their point shots and missing the net,Bieksa,Demitra and sometimes Salo

B Gibb

quote:Originally posted by twinwinds

Carey Price benched.

Finnaly, but knowing how Gainy is he'll probly come back with Price in game 3, and they will loose.

NO HABS NO !!!

TOLD YA SO!!

Take only what you need.

heard from a friend in calgary he's getting sick of everyone out there jumping on the Canucks bandwagon, they're already jumping, hahaha

Anaheim 2-0 up on the Sharks, who'd of thought?

Montreal's big test is tonight down 2-0 to Boston, they win the next 2 and it's a whoe new series, they loose either one, there finnished. On the plus side Montreal's leading goal scorer is skating again and so is the 2nd highest scoreing defenceman in the entire NHL, man do we miss those two in the lineup!

Take only what you need.

quote:Originally posted by mr killer

heard from a friend in calgary he's getting sick of everyone out there jumping on the Canucks bandwagon, they're already jumping, hahaha

Depending on the outcome of tonights game I may be joining them!!

Take only what you need.

I think vancouver might be doing some sweeping tommorow night[:p]
cross fingers maybe they will start to sweep out more then a janitor

Price lost again.. Hope he learned something... To me it seems the team won't play for him. They actually seem to try when Halak is in net. Maybe it's just me but I notice a pattern now I look back on things.

CANUCKS
Go <s> HABS </s> Go !!!!

Take only what you need.

Back