6 month update on owning a new Silver Streak

Well it's been a little over 6 months since we bought the boat and we've been getting out as much as possible to enjoy it.
Since buying it we added a Tohatsu 8hp kicker, changed to 60 inch boom on the downriggers, added a full length Starboard cutting board on the fish box with a cup holder and Nauti Marine bait board.
We've got 50hrs on the Yamaha now.
Fished for winter springs a dozen times before Chinook were closed down. Been out Hali fishing 8 times. Our longest run has been from Sooke to Magdalena.
Glad we made the purchase before the Covid buying madness took over.
Nice, 50 hours is a good start! I've been considering a Starboard stern set up. How has the ling cod fishing been up Magdalena way? I heard one good report and was planning to go this past weekend but fog kept us in Victoria.

Nice, 50 hours is a good start! I've been considering a Starboard stern set up. How has the ling cod fishing been up Magdalena way? I heard one good report and was planning to go this past weekend but fog kept us in Victoria.
We tried 3 rock piles on the way back but didn't have any Lingcod luck. I purchased the Starboard at Industrial Plastics and Paints if you're looking for some.

Back