Looking for a dog

gamechanger

Hi guys anyone know of a dog or puppy for sale or that needs a home? Our golden retriever has been gone for about 2 months and I think we are ready for another. Not too picky about the breed/dog as long as it's good with kids.

Thx

Our Golden had to be put down in December of last year. Never thought I would get so attached to a dog. :(

attachment.php

After 6 months we needed another PITA

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1213cmprssd.jpg
    1213cmprssd.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,188
  • Rhylie.jpg
    Rhylie.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,185
Ahh dogs. Gotta love em. Had my last one for fifteen years. He loved to fish. New dog does too but more for the boat ride than the fishing.

I had to wait almost 4 years after Our Golden died after 13 years. After serious heat from the wife and kids we got one 11months ago.....Charlie. I would find it hard to have any other bread after having the first....other than the hair of course....lol A bit of a hijack since you were asking for anyone that had a dog for sale but can't resist a thread with Golden's in it....:D.

Attachments

• Charlie.jpg
    Charlie.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 563
attachment.php
Hey Brad, here is my son and chocolate lab on your dock last week.
I have info on a great breeder if you are interested.
Guy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 888
We bought our second golden retriever from Carol at Pacific Gold 8 months ago and would definitely recommend.

I have a friend who is a golden lover. She has always had goldens but her last dog is a old rescue black lab. She finds the temperament similar. She has a friend of a friend who is looking for a home for a 11 month old black lab. I will pm you the details incase you are still looking.

I have a golden. He is lovable, but dumb and a bit hyper even though he is 12 years old. A t-shirt or meal without dog hair attached is rare. We'll get another though.

Lots of love for the Goldies on here....I'd have to throw my vote for a beagle though....not too big, can still run, LOVES kids...Seriously, you should see the abuse my dog puts up with from my 9 month old daughter! anyway, makes a great fishing companion, love being outside and they usually don't like swimming too much so you know they'll stay in the boat!gunner.jpg

Back