Looking for 18-20' boat help!

MikePA

Hello,

I'm looking for a family boat (family first, fishing second). Would like it to have a cuddy for the kids and have newer power. 30k budget or less! Thanks for any leads or suggestions! I'm on Vancouver Island.

Last edited:
^ that’s the best bet. That one will be hard to find for $30k, you might need to stretch it to $35k.

double eagle 185 or striper 1850 would also suit your needs.

all of these boats if priced fairly and in good condition sell very fast, so if you see one you like, don’t sit on it for long.

Not a bad boat. 2005 they went to all composite construction which is a big positive.
It looks like that one is well maintained which is a good sign. It’s been up for at least a few days now so there may be some negotiating room. May be able to snag it for 19 or 20

Not a bad boat. 2005 they went to all composite construction which is a big positive.
It looks like that one is well maintained which is a good sign. It’s been up for at least a few days now so there may be some negotiating room. May be able to snag it for 19 or 20

Ya the age and wood concerns me a bit.. also 2 stroke

There are a lot of 1970’ 80’s and 90’s boats floating around happily. Honesty that’s a really good hull. One of our own members is going to be posting one in terrific shape with a Yamaha 4 stroke. @seahorse

Back