I/O transom hole Glass Work Cost

Arm and a leg if it's not done properly lol. Be careful who you use to do the job

There's a member on here using bridgeview marine to convery his boat from IO to pod, I believe. Monaro will take some jobs like this on as well. Probably a ton more on this side of the Straits as well, I would be looking for someone who has done this numerous times before.

I think my twin engine fibreglass job was around 2k in Alberni . I can’t remember exactly because he also did bottom paint. Guy doesn’t have a fancy shop but his prices are fair and I was happy with how it turned out . Filled the two holes and added an inch to the inside of the transom.

just make sure you're not just patching the hole... The transom wasn't built to hang a big motor from, it needs to be beefed up and preferably "tabbed" into the side of the boat. Make it sure it's beefy.

Hi Guy's is Mountain Marine in Port Moody still operating? I can't seem to find an online presence?

Anybody else know/recommend fiber glass repair guys in the Fraser Valley?
Heard good things numerous times about redneckrepirs.ca in Langley, my surveyor highly recommends them

just make sure you're not just patching the hole... The transom wasn't built to hang a big motor from, it needs to be beefed up and preferably "tabbed" into the side of the boat. Make it sure it's beefy.

Dido on this!

This is how I reinforced mine for what it's worth. 2x6 fir, 15° rips one on top of each other glued and screwed and glassed in.20170610_131116.jpg

Back