Garmin or Lowrance/Simrad

EZZ70

Hey guys as you know I have been directing my electronics package in the lowrance/Simrad direction but pricing on this stuff, even on the HDS gen 3's, are pricy so I may have to change my plan to go the Garmin route to save a few $1000's bucks... :)

Any advice? I think EchoMap units are the latest, correct?

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 6.02.50 PM.png

I found the same unit in the bargin cave for $880.00 last summer. Might also check the Lowrance site, they sell refurbished units.

What is the difference between the Echomap and the GPSMap series...not a Garmin expert but their pricing looks good relative to Lowrance...

Hey guys as you know I have been directing my electronics package in the lowrance/Simrad direction but pricing on this stuff, even on the HDS gen 3's, are pricy so I may have to change my plan to go the Garmin route to save a few $1000's bucks... :)

Any advice? I think EchoMap units are the latest, correct?

View attachment 52548
I bought that same unit from Radioworld on sale for $999.00. It always seams to be on sale

Wait it out till you pretty much finish the boat.... there will be deals out there coming...... you can still plan all your cable runs etc each brand runs the same amount of cables so no real difference that way

Good idea...

Back