Fishing tomorrow! Could use some help!

Saltwater Cowboy

Hey all! I'm planning on hitting the water tomorrow around the tip of Denman Island in Lambert channel etc.. Has anyone seen any herring showing up yet? Where abouts if you have? I've had limited success off Kitty Colman and I'm looking to try a new spot for the winter springs!

Thanks
SW Cowboy!

I do the Fishing, God does the Catching!

Hey CS thanks for the tips! Were you jigging the whole time? Even for the spring? Any specific lures? Any Hali's? Hey I'm heading out tomorrow where abouts were you setting your traps? I wouldn't mind filling the freezer a little more, it's been pretty good in front of tree island but could always use a new spot! Thanks

SW Cowboy

I was out on Wednesday and Thursday this week.
Eight Springs (three keepers to 16 lbs) but someone emptied the prawn traps for me on Thursday.....ggrrrr..around the Mitlenatch area too...
Back to the Springs, all caught on the ebb at Cape Mudge.
Haven't had much luck so far at Sentry or Montgomery this year.
AND no herring seen either...

boc

Hey there C.S.
Chartering,( a bit slow until May ) but still manage to so some for myself once a week.
out again this Friday but will keep a closer eye on the traps this time.(nine power variable scope should do it!)

boc

Any new news on the fishing out in the Comox Valley/Campbell River area? I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon and was looking to see if anyone made it out lately? Is anybody else heading out tomorrow? CS/ME/Blue?

SW Cowboy

Back