Anyone using a hydraulic jack plate?

MadJigga

Hi. I’m looking at both fixed and hydraulic jack plates for my boat. Any feedback is appreciated.

What are fixed and hydraulic Jack plates?
Look up seastarsutions.com

they are an adjustable outboard bracket that can change the height of the outboard motor and also can offset the outboard further back off the transom. I ordered a fixed bracket to address my boats issue, the hydraulic brackets are way cooler, but four times the cost....

contact mikeP ....

I would not own another outboard powered boat without a jack plate. it really allows you to fine tune your engine height to the water conditions with a push of a button. The actuated versions are worth the extra expense. I think we were able to pickup .3-.5 MPG after the installation on our grady. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I would not own another outboard powered boat without a jack plate. it really allows you to fine tune your engine height to the water conditions with a push of a button. The actuated versions are worth the extra expense. I think we were able to pickup .3-.5 MPG after the installation on our grady. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
thanks Mike! I bought a manual jackplate already. Your making wish I bought the hydraulic jobby. But oh well. It’ll still allow me to fine tune my outboard height but not on the fly. Oh well, next time....

I love running with a hydraulic jack plate. More useful back when I ran in a different ocean in shallow water but it's still a great thing to have.

Back