Alone Season 7 (Spoiler Alert)

I'm trying to not read into it. But yes there's certainly a difference in their moods.
I was looking more at their surroundings, but could just be a coincidence. So if more than 2 people make it 100 days they both win a mill? Thought it was the last one? Not even half way there either

I picked Kielyn after the first episodes interviews. She had some confidence that just seemed like she’s one of the winners even after one episode and so far she hasn’t let me down

Roland didn’t say a word in the interview tonight. What a joke this “interview “ is...

It should be an interesting finish. I think Callie has a really good chance. The way she figured out how to get the porcupine was amazing.

It should be an interesting finish. I think Callie has a really good chance. The way she figured out how to get the porcupine was amazing.
She's my least favorite. Man does she love looking at herself in the camera. Roland deserves it and I wouldn't be upset if he won but you've got cheer on Canada all the way.

Kielyn is good but that smoke business looked like a major issue. Was that a frost bite on her toe?.

Kielyn is good but that smoke business looked like a major issue. Was that a frost bite on her toe?.
Ya i dont think she has a self contained fire place with chimney, think its just a fire pit and then she tried adding venting in the ceiling. Still a long way to go, wonder how much muskox Roland has left?

Roland was hardly in the last episode, that probably means the next episode is going to be packed with him.

also last episode they were on day 58? Thought this was 100 day challenge does that mean they are doing 50 days in the last episode?

Roland was hardly in the last episode, that probably means the next episode is going to be packed with him.

also last episode they were on day 58? Thought this was 100 day challenge does that mean they are doing 50 days in the last episode?
Yeah that’s why it’s 3 hours long haha.

I imagine there isn’t much footage for the last 40 days. It’s probably a lot of videos of them sitting in their shelter by the fire, going insane, talking to themselves, etc.

it’ll be too cold to do much outside

Yeah that’s why it’s 3 hours long haha.

I imagine there isn’t much footage for the last 40 days. It’s probably a lot of videos of them sitting in their shelter by the fire, going insane, talking to themselves, etc.

it’ll be too cold to do much outside
Or none of them make it.

Yah, they are all tough. I just kept wondering why the interviewer kept talking about “never-before-seen footage“. Wasn’t all the footage never seen before?

Back