25 bertram restoration

Quinn

Hi guys,

Just getting towards the end of a total restoration on a 25 bertram and I thought I'd post some pics. She should be ready next month and she's going for sale right away. Shoot me some comments on the build and keep in touch cause we have a second 25 bertram outside my shop doors that will receive the same treatment.

IMG_1155.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

The pod is my design and is solid fiberglass , glassed to the hull and then through bolted with aluminum plates for good measure

IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0204.JPG
Fiberglass outer bulkhead over teak plywood inner, scratch built, custom glass cut then I fritted the edges and sealed them in place

Got a pair of 2013 Honda 150's with warranty but the buyer can stop me from hanging them and we hang their new power

Solid glass stringers. 8 inches wide
Ten foot beam
Self bailing decks
This is the original deep vee boat, every other deep vee owes its heritage to this boat

Someones going to get a boat they can really be proud of! Will hold its value for generations... A good investment for someone. The attention to detail really stands out. Great job!

Nice to see attention to detail and real craftsmanship by somebody who gives a sh#t. So many half assed people around who could care less. I appreciate your work sir...

Back