Search results

1. pacemaker

SCAM ARTIST. - “GREEN”

@admin…. Yesterday I posted a “Want to buy” ad on here. This morning I got a PM from a guy who calls himself Green on this site. Green advises that there is a guy named “Saratoga” who has what I am looking for, and suggests that I send an email to him at jarviscon@yahoo.com. So I did, and...
  2. pacemaker

WANT TO BUY. - WAVERIDER BOAT SEAT

As the title says, I want to buy 1 WAVERIDER boat seat. These were made by Daigle Marine, aka Eaglecraft Boats., but are no longer made. Hopefully someone has one that are willing to part with. I have 2 of them now, but need one more…. Thanks, Located in Campbell River…
  3. pacemaker

RUSHTON Guide Series Trout Net. SOLD

Hi, I have a RUSHTON Guide Series Trout Net for sale. This particular one is their Gillie model. I ordered it custom made directly from RUSHTON nets in Prince George several years ago, and simply very seldom used it. It is one of their Traditional style, with a 6 Ply bow. These are the...
  4. pacemaker

ASSORTED TOMIC PLUGS - SOLD

SOLD. Hi, I have 2 assortments (now 1 batch) of various Tomic plugs for sale. There are 11 various plugs in each tackle box. $60 each lot. Located in Campbell River. One batch has been sold, one batch remains….All plugs SOLD. Thank you
  5. pacemaker

SPOONS For Sale - Assorted. SOLD

Hi, SOLD. I have an assortment of various spoons for sale. Most are brand new in original packaging. Tomic, Coyote, and Matrix Blue Fox. $60 for the lot. Located in Campbell River. SOLD
  6. pacemaker

Misc. Stuff For Sale

Scotty rod holders plus mounting bases. I have 4 of these Scotty rod holders, with bases. New condition, no packaging. $SPF takes them all. Rod holders are Sold Pending Funds, Six Pink Lady’s, or Deep Six’s whatever you want to call them, sizes from small to large. $20 takes them all...
  7. pacemaker

SOLD. - SMITTYBILT XRC3.0 ATV WINCH - Brand new in box ... New reduced price Only $100

Hi, I have a brand new in box SMITTYBILT XRC3.0 ATV winch for sale. Rated for 3,000 pound winch. Box is still wrapped in the factory plastic wrap. Originally bought it to mount on the rear of my bike, but never did so. Fully equipped with 4 way roller fairlead, hand held remote, winch plate...
  8. pacemaker

Mitchell 300 Reel, from the 1960’s. - SOLD

Hi, I have a Mitchell 300 spinning reel dating back to the 1960’s. It is still in the original box, and even has both original spools, one with a capacity of about 100 yards, and the other one with a 200 yard capacity. The box is in decent shape, while the reel and spare spool is in extremely...
  9. pacemaker

2 Alvey Reels - SOLD

Hi, I have 2 Alvey reels for sale. Both are in very good shape. First one is a large 9” diameter reel loaded with 80# braid. I think that Alvey calls this model “The Canadian”. It is mounted on a Shakespeare Sturdy Stik halibut rod. In very good shape. SOLD Second one is a bare reel only...
  10. pacemaker

Dall's Sheep hunt giveaway draw 2023.

Just saw that there is a random draw for a Dall's Sheep hunt in the NWT for July this year. The draw is being promoted by the program Greg McHales Wild Yukon hunting program. The hunt will be provided through Canol Outfitters in the NWT. I have entered the draw through the attached link, and...
  11. pacemaker

SOLD Penn Model 49 Super Mariner Cod / Halibut Reel SOLD

SOLD Hi, I have a Penn Model 49 Super Mariner cod / halibut reel for sale. Although it is now several years old, it is brand new, has never had any line put on, and has never been on a rod. It has never been used at all. Looks and works perfect. This is designed to be an outstanding reel...
  12. pacemaker

SOLD Older Hardy Longstone SOLD

Hi, I have an older Hardy Longstone mooching reel for sale. It was well used back in the day, but hasn’t been used or seen water in many years now. Cosmetically it has seen better days, but everything works as it should. There are lots of fishing days left in this reel. $90 picked up in...
  13. pacemaker

Halibut / Cod Rods For Sale - Only 1 left, Price Reduced, SOLD

Hi, I have 3 fully set up Halibut or Cod rods for sale. Now I only have 1 of them remaining. Last one that I have is a Shimano Charter Special TR2000LD Lever Drag reel mounted on a Daiwa Eliminator Boat Rod, 6'6" long. Reel is fully spooled recently with braided line that I think is 80 pound...
  14. pacemaker

SOLD 2 Older Fenwick 1264 rods for sale

Hi, I have 2 older Fenwick rods for sale. SOLD One of them is the standard 1264 blank that I built myself about 40 years ago when I first moved to the coast. It got used a fair bit in its early years, but hasn't been in the water for at least 30+ years. Lots of genuine cork on it, and top...
  15. pacemaker

Seaguar Flourocarbon Leader for sale. - SOLD

SOLD. I have several spools of Seaguar Flourocarbon leader for sale. I have 1 full sealed pack of 40 # x 25 yard Blue Label spool, 1 full sealed spool of 40# x 50 yard Blue Label, 3 full sealed packs of 40# x 25 yard Green Label spools, 1 full sealed spool 20# x 100 yard STS leader, 1 open...
  16. pacemaker

20 Ga Miroku over / under SOLD SOLD

SOLD to the first guy who saw it. Hi, I have a 20 ga Miroku over / under for sale. Has 28" vent rib barrels that are bored Imp Mod over Mod. Has 3" magnum chambers. In very good shape. Only very minor handling marks on the wood that do not penetrate the finish. No cracks anywhere. Miroku...
  17. pacemaker

Mono Leaders Vs Florocarbon Leaders

Hi, I am looking for people's thoughts about what difference, if any, there is between using regular Mono leaders as opposed to using Florocarbon leaders. I have been using mono leaders forever, 40# Maxima Ultragreen. I normally troll spoons or hoochies behind a flasher, but...
  18. pacemaker

SOLD Loomis GL2 Rods with Islander MR2 Reels (x2) SOLD

Hi , I have a couple of Loomis GL2 Rods with Islander MR2 reels for sale. The rods are both the model SAR1084C, 9 ft long, Heavy power with Moderate action. The reels are both the Islander MR2 Gold, with not a mark on them. Solid backs, not ported. The reels have the neoprene pouches...
  19. pacemaker

POLAR BEAR BUCKTAILS - SOLD

Hi, SOLD I have 12 brand new, still in the packaging, bucktail flies. Most of them are the genuine Polar Bear hair. There are also a few Cowichan spinner blades which are also new. Just in time for the upcoming coho season. SOLD takes them all. In addition, there are a couple of...
  20. pacemaker

Scotty Swivel Mounts - Sold

Sold ....... Hi, I have 2 used Scotty Swivel Mounts for sale. They are used, but not abused. In good shape, and each one also has a brand new never used Scotty mounting plate. Both of them come complete with Scotty "thumb" bolts and SS mounting bolts. $30 each or you can have them both...
Back