SOLD Loomis GL2 Rods with Islander MR2 Reels (x2) SOLD

pacemaker

Hi ,
I have a couple of Loomis GL2 Rods with Islander MR2 reels for sale. The rods are both the model SAR1084C, 9 ft long, Heavy power with Moderate action. The reels are both the Islander MR2 Gold, with not a mark on them. Solid backs, not ported. The reels have the neoprene pouches, but no box. Not a mark or blemish of any sort on the reels, and only a couple of very minor scuffs on the rods from normal usage. Both reels are fully spooled with new Maxima line and backing. I want $675 for each rod and reel combo. Pick up in Campbell River, or I might be able to ship it on your dime if I can locate suitable packaging for the rods. Both rods and reels have been sold.

Attachments

• IMG_2752.jpg
    IMG_2752.jpg
    774.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2753.jpg
    IMG_2753.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2756.jpg
    IMG_2756.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Look like they would make good Tyee Pool Plug rods ! Maybe a little heavy action for spoons.

CRGreg

Hi ,
I have a couple of Loomis GL2 Rods with Islander MR2 reels for sale. The rods are both the model SAR1084C, 9 ft long, Heavy power with Moderate action. The reels are both the Islander MR2 Gold, with not a mark on them. Solid backs, not ported. The reels have the neoprene pouches, but no box. Not a mark or blemish of any sort on the reels, and only a couple of very minor scuffs on the rods from normal usage. Both reels are fully spooled with new Maxima line and backing. I want $675 for each rod and reel combo. Pick up in Campbell River, or I might be able to ship it on your dime if I can locate suitable packaging for the rods.
I am in Bowser and could pick one up today if still available.

Still available... I am prepared to split up the rods / reels. If you want both of the rods, but not the reels, the price would be $500 for the pair. If you want both of the reels, but not the rods, the price would be $900 for the pair. At this time I am not prepared to sell only one rod by itself, or only one reel by itself. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back