Search results

1. M

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

T10 today 11-3 a bit lumpy and then flatted out, 21 pinks to the boat not a whiff of a spring, tried all depths, dropped to 140 on wire cranked out the slack and bam pink, was fun and a beautiful day
  2. M

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

SH 12-4 , one sock at 1:15 67’ on the rigger,180’ of water, anchovies bunch of other hits that didn’t stick , fished north west of SH out deep , schools of bait so thick looked like a fish on. Orcas at T10 on our way in was a bonus
  3. M

Stacking lines

I see this is an old tread but as per what Casper posted the auto release clip, do these actually work, do the get hung up on a bead that I have before the cannon ball and lower clip? I went from stacking to just running one and the upper bead was still on and stopped the rigger 30 feet early...
  4. M

12lbs white spring North of T10 today 91’ on the rigger 9 am then nothing
  5. M

Shuswap lake springtime

Lol. So are these considered invasive for shu? what do you guys do with them , bit of fun catching one every 10 casts.
  6. M

Shuswap lake springtime

Hey all, dropped a line west of haven point whilst swimming and caught 2 bullies about 44cm and 55cm green with black spots spoon 60’ of water in about 10 casts, both released at side of boat
  7. M

Yes thats where I meant 28-6 , a little dixylexa after a day on the water, so lots of bait between the fisheries and there no takers though cheers
  8. M

Was out 12-5 today area 28-6 , 10-20 boats , had one pin popper, only saw a few releases at sides of boat the one hit at 88’ 120’ of water, purple haze flasher + copcar by the shrink wrapped house
  9. M

Hung out by the fisheries this afternoon nothing on sounder headed over to Bowen had a seal follow us 40’ back all the way to RC and back nothing there either but the seal didn’t help
  10. M

Navionics question

My iPad Navi quit as well. I found this app, its ok for scouting out areas to fish / prawn but I like that it says what the seabed is :rocks ,mud ,sand...
  11. M

Shuswap lake springtime

fished from shore at Harold park today 10-3, Only 1 bite at 2:30 half dozen boats out didn’t see any nets out. Beauty day out
  12. M

Shuswap lake springtime

Heading up next week wondering what boat launches are usable in the blind bay, Shuswap marina isn’t open till the long weekend. any help is appreciated thanks
  13. M

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Was at SH 2:30-6:30 , Had huge hit , took off screaming almost spooled me, managed to get it 20’ back of the boat and it was gone. I never had such a big fight as that one, bent the triple hooks straight, (unfortunately I think it was a seal) ! But I’m going with it was a huge hog spring ...
  14. M

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished yesterday south Bowen from white shrink wrapped house to gower point, 2 fish But let them go right after I set the hook, 400’ and 88’and 99 on the rigger
  15. M

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished SH 7-3 , had 3 shakers only, saw a couple nets out, yes did cheer everyone we saw with a fish on, but most of them were released. Long slow day going to try again tomorrow , guys we followed out at 7 am in a center console had a good battle with keeper around 10 am
  16. M

Oh crap I found it, so much for sandheads tomorrow
  17. M

Heya , am miss reading something Area 29-3-5,8. Open till aug 31st ? Thanks M
  18. M

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Turned back too . Back to the river to fish sturgeon
  19. M

https://jsca.bc.ca/services/streamcam-ptz/ Jericho web cam looks nice out there
  20. M

Anybody out at sand heads what’s the wind like so far , strong wind warning in effect for today
Back