Search results

1. Cannonball

Prawning / Crabbing Full Meal Deal

Good buy here for someone getting into it.
  2. Cannonball

2023 Sidney Reports

We picked up a 14.1 lb on Saturday at Fairfax. 107 on the rigger. Trail head skinny G and a green flasher.
  3. Cannonball

2023 Sidney Reports

Shout out to the Sidney Anglers association. Great derby! Thanks to all the volunteers and sponsors. Great bunch of people in the derby. Congrats winners. Here’s the end of derby leader board.
  4. Cannonball

2023 Sidney Reports

Good luck to all this weekend for the Sidney Anglers Derby! See ya on the water!
  5. Cannonball

2023 Sidney Reports

From their FB page: Derby Winner! 🎣 Congratulations to our winners 🏆 Cam Wright 18.6lbs Greg Ekholm 18.4lbs Sean Hutchinson 17.2lbs Draw prize winners ✈️ Trip to Hekate’s Retreat + The Clubhouse: Rex Robinson 🌊 2 nights at Bear Cove Cottages: Stephen Chester 🎣 Islander Reel: Paul Weeks...
  6. Cannonball

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Not mine. 26 foot 1989 Commander. pod with twin suks. espar. decent electronics. 120k. FB Market place: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/290667159714344/
  7. Cannonball

Not mine.... new 50hp yamaha motor on a Starcraft 16k https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/boa/d/nanaimo-2021-yamaha-50-hp-outboard/7440026497.html
  8. Cannonball

This should sell in about 10 seconds for 55k
  9. Cannonball

270 Brass for Reloading

Get em before deer hunting season
  10. Cannonball

Boat / Dock Fenders

Just set #2 left. $80 for the 3 fenders. Firm on price.
  11. Cannonball

Painting Aluminum Pod Help Please

Here’s what I have done: Sanded down my boat pod to bare aluminum where corrosion took over. (Only about 10% of the project went down to bare aluminum) Left the rest powder coated and scuffed the surface. Used Alumaprep(a chemical acid wash). Used Alodine. Washed off. Used interlux epoxy...
  12. Cannonball

WANTED: 250 - 300hp 30” shaft outboard

Went new. With a limited supply of used in a 30” and dwindling supply of new, I hopped on a new 250 Suzuki. Don’t know how to remove an ad.
  13. Cannonball

Remington 870 12g

Of course.
  14. Cannonball

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/473828613653494/
  15. Cannonball

Trophy XL Reel SOLD

Used for about a season then sat in a drawer for a few years. Maxima line. Orange backing. Fresh service. Pick available downtown Victoria when I am working or in North Saanich. New: on sale for $329 with backing and line plus tax = $370. Selling for $220 FIRM SOLD
  16. Cannonball

6 reels for $100

Sport Fishing BC Forum Member Special - Knock $10 off. $90 for the 6 reels.
  17. Cannonball

Boat / Dock Fenders

Sport Fishing BC Forum Member Special - Knock $10 off each set
  18. Cannonball

BACK TO BOATS! I am sure there is lots of real estate forums on the world wide web that will cater to your housing market chatter.
Back