Search results

1. ZENYO

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Other than bad JuJu does it matter if an aluminum is sunk? Honest Question. The foam in these hulls get we anyway and are pretty easy to dry... This looks like a really good deal...
  2. ZENYO

Sold

Sold
  3. ZENYO

Legend boats

I had an Legend 18' Xcalibur and fished the Harbor, airport and Bowen Island regularly.. They usually come with a Bow cover that helps in the bad weather days.. When it blows up you wish you were in a Hewescraft, but it still did the job. The finish on the inside looks nice but it's not built...
  4. ZENYO

Sold

Sold
  5. ZENYO

2 Prawn traps and line - sold

Sold
  6. ZENYO

What program do you use for Remote Desktop computer access?

If the files don't need to be accessed by anyone else, get cloud subscription like Office 365 (One drive). Move you files to there and you can access from anywhere and any computer... If these are network shares then you should get some sort of a VPN (Virtual Private Network) appliance that will...
  7. ZENYO

Everything Sold.. Please Delete

Still available.. $100
  8. ZENYO

Just the Fraser River Anchor left.
  9. ZENYO

Updated Pricing Ace Line Hauler - $450
  10. ZENYO

I'm going to take a bit of time off from boats. Famous last words lol...
  11. ZENYO

Check your PM...
  12. ZENYO

The HDS8 is available again, It didn't fit the last buyers boat. He is returning it to me today. Please read the details on the HDS8 in the original post... Thanks,
  13. ZENYO

14. ZENYO

ISO Scotty pot puller

I have one, I'm in coquitlam.
  15. ZENYO

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I'm really curious how this boat does. I have the same boat and was thinking of listing for less with a brand new HDS 9 Live..
  16. ZENYO

Marine Upholstery Work

Tracy in nice, but make sure you double check her work... A very simple job has turned into multiple visits... And this was before her busy season. She's a little forgetful. Very pleasant to deal with though.
Back