Search results

1. Bambam

Cork replacement - mooching rod

Does anyone know the size of tubing needed for the New Shimano Technium's?
  2. Bambam

Mooching Weights

Not quite what I am looking for, this is a specific weight for cut plugging.
  3. Bambam

Mooching Weights

Just got off the phone with Berry’s and they don’t have any inline 8oz/10oz coated ball weights as their supplier is not making them due to life getting in the way. Just wondering if anyone knows of another place that has them or someone who pours them? Thanks I’m advance!
  4. Bambam

Mooching Rod Builds

Have you had any experiences with the talon rods? what model?
  5. Bambam

Magenta MR3 - Limited Edition - looking for a pink reel??

Reminds me of when I started fishing with the old Shimano mooching reels!
  6. Bambam

Yeah I am stoked to have them! I have always put paddle handles on my guide reels, huge difference I find, even for myself!
  7. Bambam

2022 Haida Gwaii Reports

I can't wait to give it a try, what kind of rigging for hooks would you use?
  8. Bambam

Just got my 4 new ones for next guide season! They don't quite look like the pink ones, but damn they look good! Already have the great paddle handles on them and can't wait to use them!
  9. Bambam

2022 Haida Gwaii Reports

Just thought I would put a little post guide season report from Langara... Overall it was an alright season up on the rock for most, bait would come and go but as the season progressed, the herring showed up in large numbers and they were what we joked about as "Pink Salmon" sized. Early...
  10. Bambam

Moving to Kitimat/Terrace

Ill be moving to terrace next fall after my last year of school and next summer guide season at Langara! My girlfriend is moving up this fall to be a nurse in Terrace and she has had a heck of a time finding a rental. If anyone wants to link up and fish next fall/spring, shoot me a message. Ill...
  11. Bambam

Mooching Rod Builds

Hey Folks. I am looking to get a set of rods built for guiding next season and just have a few questions. I am a guide at Langara and as everyone knows, we are 8oz weights and baits. In the past years I have ran the Okuma Salish 10'6" 15-30 rods, which are great rods but the tips just keep...
  12. Bambam

WTB - Okuma Salish 15-30

Anyone have a few Okuma Salish 15-30 rods with the carbon fibre bottom and foam top available ? Let me know! Bambam
  13. Bambam

R3EF Mooching Rods?

Anyone use these yet ? Looking for some reviews and how they would be for mooching with!
  14. Bambam

Salmon Hooks

Hello! I am putting together an order of hooks for this upcoming guide season! Looking for hook advice on cut plug hooks for mooching. Right now I am a die hard 5/0 Owner Cutting Point guy guy stock has been issue. let me know what you guys think!
  15. Bambam

WTB - Islanders MR2 LA

Hey guys! just looking to see if anyone has a mr2 LA they are looking to part with. Prefer any colour than gold or blue.. thanks Marcus
  16. Bambam

Jet Boat on the Stamp/Somass

Hello Everyone... I am just wondering if I can fish the Stamp and Somass, both for steelhead and salmon out of my jet sled this winter and fall. I see that there are guide boats and a few locals that run it, and I see there is a 10hp restriction. I see big jets on it all the time however. When...
  17. Bambam

2020 Kyuquot Reports

Beauty!!! Thanks man! anything worth north of the t along the 50 fathom edge?
  18. Bambam

2020 Kyuquot Reports

Just tack the outside of the reef?
  19. Bambam

2020 Kyuquot Reports

Any fishing reports or tips on where to fish for springs? Heading out... I know there’s spring island, highest(thorton) and the 50 fathom edge but anyone have any other sports worth trying
  20. Bambam

2019 Kitimat / Hartley Bay

Anyone Been fishing out this way?
Back