Search results

1. C

15 lb downrigger weights

looking to buy two 15 pound weights 250-361-5767 Colin in Victoria area
  2. C

Fishing Sooke: What are the best spoons for chinook? Trying to stay away from pinks.

Fishing Sooke: What are the best spoons for chinook? Trying to stay away from pinks.
  3. C

wanted- two scotty-long-arm-downrigger-s.80952/

Bought a new to me boat last week looking for a couple of electric downriggers thanks Colin 250-361-5767 thanks no longer needed
  4. C

Halibut anchoring system

ATTACH=full]44758[/ATTACH] 400ft line 35 feet of chain anchor with ring 36 ' scotchman asking 200.00 Colin 250-361-5767
  5. C

Everything for sale

sold
  6. C

Jigging in Kona Hawaii

Going to Kona for 2 weeks at the end of the month and have access to a boat. Looking for any info or locations to do some jigging will be taking a number of Wilson Dart jigs.
  7. C

Euuu, what are these

I found these in my chum I caught yesterday, they are all white with a liquid inside some are stained from the beets on the plate. Can anyone tell me what they as I have never seem them before and I have eaten a lot of salmon. Thanks
  8. C

Boating to Powell River from French Creek or Courtenay in 17 ft boat

I am going to Powell River next week for 4 days for fishing and a family reunion and am thinking of boating over to Powell River in my 17 foot DE. Will be driving from Victoria to either French Creek or Courtenay to launch. Wondering if anyone has done this trip from either location as what...
  9. C

Whirl Bay on Fire..

Fished Whirl Bay with my son in law today, from 710 to 810 limited out with 4 hatch, one 6lbs and the other 3 right on 9lbs. Got 2 on a green and silver spoon and 2 on a white hochie with a black stripe down the back all around 110 to 130 ft. Saw a couple of other boats doing well also. A little...
  10. C

Lots of fish .com

Went out with Bag Jan today, BWD predicted winds where not to actuate today. 2 meter waves and some beautiful white caps encouraged me to try Peddar Bay. Nice calm water in the bay, saw a sea lion for the first time in the bay. Lots of bait showing and a few boats out around the bouy. Jigged for...
  11. C

Hours on a 115 4 stroke Yammy

My son-in-law is looking to purchase a used 2005 115 Yammy 4 stroke with about 1100 hundred hours on it. Asking price is 5000.00, comes with controls and prop mostly run in fresh water. Would you consider this a fair price. I believe the printout is roughly half trolling hrs. Any feedback would...
  12. C

2015 - 2016 Fishing Licence's are due Wed Apr 01.

Just a reminder for all fisherman Fishing Licence's are due Wed Apr 01.
  13. C

Found Yellow Float

Found a yellow float with # 311561 on it at Constance Bank this morning. Goggled the number and Used Victoria popped up with someone else finding 2 identical ones June 13 2011 in Sidney. If it's yours call me at 250-361-5767
  14. C

For Sale

Garmin GPS Map 76Cx like new comes with carrying case and manual $100.00 . **sold** Raymarine L365 Fishfinder $25.00 comes with maual. Bought a LowranceHDS 7 so I have no use for these items anymore. call me at 250-361-5767 I live in Greater Victoria ask for Colin
  15. C

Looking to buy or rent a Truck Canopy in Greater Victoria

I have bought one now thanks all
  16. C

20 litre plastic gas tank and hook up for 9.8 Merc.

A case of Sleeman's sound about right. 250-361-5767 Colin. I live in Victoria by Hillside Shopping Centre
  17. C

12 lb weights

Looking for a couple of 12 lb weights. I have two twenty lb weights, three 10 lb and lots of two lb weights. Looking to trade.
  18. C

Spar Adjustable Outboard Bracket

Older Spar adjustable outboard motor bracket rated max 20 HP for sale,this bracket has never been used. Asking $75.00 dollars. 250-361-5767 Colin
Back