12 lb weights

Chero

Looking for a couple of 12 lb weights. I have two twenty lb weights, three 10 lb and lots of two lb weights. Looking to trade.

They are good prices, and he knows his stuff when it comes to fishing, especially halibut.

Chero – I am interested in your 20lb balls if you want to sell them. There are times when the current blow back is so bad that even the 15’s don’t get me down where I want to be and I would like to give them a try. I imagine they will wear out the rigger cable extra fast but would like to experiment. I have sent you an email.

just want to trade, also have a little chief to trade for 12 lb weight

Ill trade you a 12 for some 2 lbs. The last time I did this I got screwed.. my own fault though I guess. I guess what Im saying is please ensure theyre actually 2 pound hali weights, not 10 lb cannon balls. Thanks. Im in Campbell River. 203 1830.

20 pound balls

They are good prices, and he knows his stuff when it comes to fishing, especially halibut.

Chero – I am interested in your 20lb balls if you want to sell them. There are times when the current blow back is so bad that even the 15’s don’t get me down where I want to be and I would like to give them a try. I imagine they will wear out the rigger cable extra fast but would like to experiment. I have sent you an email.

Rick, just to let you know I'm working on a mold for a 20 pound pound cannon ball with a cast fin. The balls should be ready soon.

Back