Search results

1. S

Half convergence rod

I have the lower half cv106lmb 12 to 20lb line in good shape free if anyone wants in delta
  2. S

Counter or standard

Ok so the skinny boat came with twin 250s but both were standard rotation 1lower unit has calfed and needs replace stay the same or switch to counter rotation.
  3. S

Downrigger location

I'm sure this has been covered but can't seem to find.so due to home reno finally getting to mounting riggers. The boat is a hydrosport 28 and 10 1/2 wide euro transom my thought is as far back as possible but this is based on my old boat a 22 ft Grady any thoughts and experiences will be...
  4. S

Where did the Haida gwaii closed thread go

Looking for above so I can see video that was posted
  5. S

Dominican charter

Heading down in 3 weeks wondering if any one can recommend a charter in punta Cana thx
  6. S

Cavitation plate repair

So just happened to walk by the boat today and noticed a chunk gone.Think I got lucky as there's some wood wedged into the the little fin above the prop. Any idea if this can be fixed and by who I'm in van thx for any help
  7. S

Ucluelet accomadations

Due to the recent passing of my father I have 3 nights in the ridge 2 bedroom unit July 25/26/27 if interested let me know
  8. S

Cross over fishing/family boat

Looking for opinions the family wants to do more weekends but still fish. So the upgrade search has started and were looking at a mid 90s Grady 28 ft marlin wondering if anyone with one has some thoughts thanks
  9. S

Grady on the beach

Anyone loose a boat.its in the grass flats outside canoe pass looks to be a mid 20ft Grady
  10. S

Prop help

Looking for some help from the knowledgeable group here. I have a 87 Grady 228 prodded was running 225 Johnson with a 4 blade I think was 17x141/4 now have a Suzuki df225 with stock prop 3 blade. Boat now has to run around 4000 to stay on plane from just over 3000 before any thoughts would be...
  11. S

Lost scotty net

Hey all long shot here black scotty net fell off my boat yesterday neighbor said he saw it on 60 b street in ladner hope someone here maybe saw it or grabbed it
  12. S

Puerto Vallarta charter

Hey all I know I haven't posted alot.Currently in pv looking for a charter recommendation from the knowledgeable as I am not probably by myself as family is to young thanks for any info a day help
  13. S

Unused acomadations

Due to unforseen circumstances I have a cabin in ukee starting for tomorrow night I will not be able to use. Reservation is for four nights if anyone is interested let me know thanks Steve
  14. S

point roberts to ganges crossing

wife booked us an my two daughters into a hotel in ganges for tomorrow night havent done the crossi g in years. big wave dave calling for 15 nw all morning dropping to 10 . i have a 228 seafarer wouldnt worry if just me but dont want to wreck boating for the girls age 4 & 6 . any thoughts on how...
  15. S

helm problems

hopefully the vast knowledge on here can help. I have a 87 seafer and my helm when motor is cranked all the way over will keep spinning not to mention has trouble turning the motor from side to side when up on plane . Can it be rebuilt and any idea to brand i cant find any markings thanks for...
  16. S

seaferer being parted out

does anybody know the poor guy parting his grady on craigslist.Im interested in some parts but cant seem to get a response through the e mail link any help would be appreciated
  17. S

4 blade prop

For sale a 4 blade renegade offshore 14 1/4 x 19 stainless 350 obo of a 225 ocean runner on the island august 6 th so can bring it with
  18. S

can't find wear the ground mounts on my df225 help

I've searched high and low on the net can't find wear the negative cable mounts on my zuki df225 any help appreciated
  19. S

etech or four stroke 225

I've got a Grady 228g that's podded looking for some thoughts and opinions thanks for all in advance
  20. S

gambier island advice

Am looking for some help with fishing this area.The bc firefighters burn camp is taking place on the island this week and a small derby for the kids has been organized.As i am new to this area for fishing after spending most of my time in the denman hornby area or west coast any help would be...
Back