Search results

1. L

Old Honda Outboard

Taking up space in my garage. Old 7.5hp Honda twin outboard. Late 70's I'm guessing. cavitation plate has a chunk out of it, ran when I last used it but would only run with cover off. Some oil was venting off too. Maybe good for a project. I am tossing it next weekend, just seeing if...
  2. L

Volvo penta propellers

I have 1 right 15X17 and 2 15x17 Left VP propellers for sale. They are all short hub from a 270 outdrive. one of the left hand props has some pits and damage on one of the edges, the other two were recently rebuilt and balanced by coast propellers in CR. package deal $150 for all three or $85...
  3. L

homathko & southgate rivers

I have an opportunity to head up to the head of Bute Inlet and fish the Homathko and Southgate rivers this weekend. Apparently the cutthroat and Dolly's are feeding on salmon fry right now. I will be both fly casting and spin casting, any suggestions for flys or spoons?
  4. L

Snow machine rental - work

Does anyone have or know anyone who has 2 Snowmobiles that they would be willing to use for a days work on Mount Washington? I am a surveyor and am trying to complete a job up there and the snow has arrived. I envision the owner of the sleds and myself to run into the site - about 8km and then...
  5. L

Removing Algae/Seaweed growth

Well I'm finally going to pull my boat for a couple of months. What is the best way to get rid of the algae and seaweed growth that has attached to my hull etc over the summer. I've heard of water/bleach mixture spray and then powerwash. Will this hurt the glass?
  6. L

Yamaha 9.9 Throttle remote

I have a tiller model with no power trim and is steered by a direct tie bar to my outdrive. I find it a real pain to have to run from my 2nd helm to adjust the throttle. Is there a remote available to just control the throttle? I checked at parker and they indicated roughly $1200 to set me...
  7. L

Boat Title

I purchased a boat in the states and had the title signed over to me. I have registered it with the Feds and have my BC numbers. The top of the document says "Not a title document". How do you get a title document in BC? In another un-named province that I resided in for a few years, a boat...
  8. L

Hows this for family fishing weekend!

I saw this off Mitlenatch island in the Rockfish conservation area. 16 people in one boat fishing illegally. I reported them today, anyone recognize the boat? in case image does not work http://tinyurl.com/5wclzk in case image does not work http://tinyurl.com/6xunju
Back