Snow machine rental - work

Lawman

Does anyone have or know anyone who has 2 Snowmobiles that they would be willing to use for a days work on Mount Washington? I am a surveyor and am trying to complete a job up there and the snow has arrived. I envision the owner of the sleds and myself to run into the site - about 8km and then work for 4-5 hours then run out. I have a bit of gear to bring in, but I'm sure we can strap it to the 2 sleds.

I will pay you for your time, fuel, tow vehicle, and sled rental.

Thanks in advance
-Lawman

I have a buddy that works at an engineering firm up in Black Creek that I believe still has 2 snowmobiles...I can send a note to him (he also surveys!)

haven't heard from them yet, if no reply tomorrow, I'll call them in the evening - don't think number has changed...

hey Lawman, sounds like he just started a big job over in Powell River and may not have time if/when he gets back to the island (assuming you need it now before the real snow hits). His wife will ask if he was game if he comes back for a couple days, but he is on nightshift there and it will screw him up pretty good.

Not that promising, but if I hear something positive, I'll post it here for you.

Back