Search results

1. D

Miscellaneous New, Used, Collectible & Vintage Fishing Tackle/Gear

Cleaning out some gear that I no longer need/want. Some of it might be of interest to someone collecting fishing memorabilia, and some could still be fished successfully. Let me know if there's something you want to purchase, or maybe we could even trade for something. The three large salmon...
  2. D

Weston pro 2100 vacuum sealer questions

Not sure what the difference is, but I have the Pro 2300, and it's been a great machine.
  3. D

Iso Mercury lift ring

I have one that threads into the centre of the flywheel. You're welcome to borrow it if you wish. I live in Victoria.
  4. D

ISO older C Map

PM Sent
  5. D

Wtb : 9.9-15hp 2stroke

Not mine. Might be worth a look; https://www.usedvictoria.com/all/39756540
  6. D

WTB chartplotter

I have a Standard Horizon CPF300i Chartplotter Fishfinder Combo with Airmar P58 transducer. I recently removed this unit from my boat when I bought a Lowrance HDS9 Carbon. Includes a C-Map Max card as well as the original owners manual. Located in Victoria.
  7. D

Popup sale on Lowrance HDS9 Carbon at HC

Cabela's has them on sale again for $1199.00; https://www.cabelas.ca/product/156792?utm_source=gel&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=22-d03c-e6&cid=19278&mid=1860697180&tp=i-1NGB-9S-50w-21vIKq-IQ-479O-1c-21t24N-l7npR4yk64-1nBRih&uid=ian_bishop@shaw.ca&uid=ian_bishop@shaw.ca
  8. D

Scotty DR Swap

PM sent.
  9. D

HDS9 Gen3

PM sent.
  10. D

Wanted - Complete Fuel Line Assembly for Yamaha 8HP

In need of a complete fuel line assembly (end connections, primer ball and hose) for my Yamaha 8HP High Thrust. Let me know if you have something suitable and how much you want. Thanks (I'm in Victoria)
  11. D

In Memoriam

Thanks for posting this Steve. I truly enjoyed the many hours Roy and I spent together, well into his "Twilight Years".
  12. D

Double Eagle 185 kicker length

I have an 8HP Yamaha High Thrust (model T8MLHA) on my DE185 and have never had any issue. If you provide your email address, I can send you a photo, or you can come take a look if you prefer. I'm in Victoria.
  13. D

Merc bearing tools.

PM sent capncrunch
  14. D

MERCURY 2 STROKE OIL

PM sent Wavetamer
Back