Search results

1. Gham

Yamaha 8hp high thrust $1000 power trim with controls

Selling a nice used 8hp high thrust Yamaha with power tilt and controls. Super low hours and looks like new under the cowl. Can’t remember the year but I believe it’s around 2004. Located in Sidney
  2. Gham

Pacific Net and Twine SCAM Alert

Hey all, Just letting you know there is a fake Pacific Net and Twine website up and running and the deals are too good to be true. If anyone knows the owners of PNT please let them know someone has cloned their website to scam buyers.
  3. Gham

4 stainless prawn traps $100

4 stainless prawn traps with bait jars, couple of holes from a rat chewing on them but will included tarred twine to fix them. 2 are Ladner traps. $100 for all or trades? Located in Sidney
  4. Gham

Best depth for 🦀

Chatting with a friend about crab fishing….. what’s all your favourite depths for Dungeness crab? I find 40’ is good in a spot with crab. But I see commercial boats crabbing down to 200’+
  5. Gham

SOLD. Lowrance LSS-2 structure scan transducer

I have a new in box lowrance less-2 structure scan transducer. Was $349 new. $150 or trade for fishing gear.
  6. Gham

Wanted: Yamaha gauges. Prefer command link

Hey guys, I’m looking for some yamaha gauges. Ideally the command link ones.
  7. Gham

Help me value my boat!

Hi all, I was about to post my Hourston up forsale but a family member wants it…. Help a guy out and let me know what you think it’s worth. Boat is 1989 17’ Hourston. I stripped the boat of everything and replaced with new in Spring 2018. Currently has 550 hrs on main and 600 hrs on the kicker...
  8. Gham

Watch out for yellow F550 flat deck

Hi all, a good friend of mine had his truck stolen from his yard last night. 2018 F550 flat deck. It’s got a yellow wrap but underneath is white so it could be white by now. Good chance the thieves are using it to steal more stuff. It was cut out of a locked chain link compound last night and...
  9. Gham

Wanted: 200-250 hp Yamaha or Suzuki outboard

Looking for a good condition 4 stroke outboard. Minimum 175hp. Let me know what you have or if you hear of anything for sale. Thanks!
  10. Gham

Hydraulic steering helm $200

I have a good used hydraulic steering helm. Was going to ad second station to my boat but didn’t. Open to trades and offers.
  11. Gham

Boat heaters. Which one did you use?

Hi All, I’m looking to ad heat to my 18’ Hourston. I’ve got a Wabasto diesel heater in my big boat and it works awesome. I’ve been looking around and trying to decide on what one to get for the small boat. It’s a soft top so I want something that can put out a decent amount of heat, and...
  12. Gham

FS: Marine stereo offers/trades

I’ve got a Jensen Marine stereo for sale. Won it at the end of the season in a fishing derby. Unfortunately my boat has a new stereo in it already. Price tag says $485.95. Open to offers or trades.
  13. Gham

Wanted: Scotty HP downriggers

Looking for 3 Scotty HP riggers. Have some standard Scotty electric riggers for trade plus cash if anyone interested.
  14. Gham

17’ hourston w/ 2018 refit $25,000

Possibly selling my 17’ hourston. Boat was freshwater use until I bought it in 2017. Complete refit done in 2018. PM for more information. Will be selling with either a 2017 Suzuki 140 (500 hrs) or a 2004 Johnson 140 4 stroke (made by Suzuki) with 150 hrs.
  15. Gham

Wanted: Small RHIB for tender

Hey all. Looking for a 11’ or 12’ ridged hull inflatable ideally with Center console. Have cash for the right one. Let me know what ya got! Thanks
  16. Gham

10’ RHIB forsale $800

I’ve got a 10’ Apex fiberglass hull RHIB Forsale. Older but has hypalon tubes. Open to trades.
  17. Gham

Wanted: Yamaha 9.9 or 15 hp short shaft for tender

Looking to upgrade the power on my tender. Currently has a 8hp 2 stroke mercury but doesn’t quite have enough jam to get it on plane with the family. Thanks!
  18. Gham

Wanted: Bayliner 3288 or similar

Looking to buy a bayliner 3288 or similar, with twin diesels. Will consider similar boats. If you know of anyone thinking of selling let me know!
  19. Gham

HDS 5 gen 1

Looking to sell a HDS 5 gen 1. Not a lot of use. Works great and buyer can test it out on the boat in the water. Make an offer!
  20. Gham

Wanted: Seasport 24xl

Looking to buy a 24’ Seasport in the next few days/months/years... Not in a rush but if the right boat came up for sale I would jump on it. Thought I’d put a feeler out to see if anyone knows someone thinking of selling.
Back