Search results

1. L

2022 Gulf Island Reports

Released a very nice spring there at collinson pt yesterday. 13 year old son was on the rod, knuckle busted a little, small birds nest, had his drag really loose and peeled line for a very long run, I could see the backing in the spool. He got it to the boat and reeled it in a bit too far and...
  2. L

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Hey guys....does anybody have the list of GPS coordinates for ukee and Bamfield. It was quite lengthy and listed area with gps coordinates and species at the locations ......Posted a few years ago on the site somewhere. Any help, deeply appreciated. Cheers Lucky
  3. L

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hit tunstall yesterday for my first time, we hooked up 3 springs, two really good scraps with a seal twice who robbed us, lucky enough to get our gear back, dropped to prawn pots in about 240 ft near tunstall bay, only got 5 prawns. not deep enough? or just wrong area. Beauty day on my...
  4. L

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hey local and provincial anglers... I rarely post in these forums but check them regularly. Always a lot of disgruntled fisherman about canada s resource that is dwindling year after year. Fish farms, out of control seal populations, and of course commie fishing, and deaf provincial and...
  5. L

House or Accoms In Bamfield

hey oh!!! are d balls and lucky two of the kids you are referring to.......seems like i did most of the babysitting last year
  6. L

top three rod & reel set-ups

MR3's with shimano technium med action rods, cork handles cadillac!!!!!!!!!
  7. L

Free dodgers!!!!!!!!

Gonzo......thanks Brian. GB, Don't even think about it........i will tinsel your yard
  8. L

Free dodgers!!!!!!!!

C mon boys......throw the dog a bone. If somebody doesn't come take these, I'm gonna hang em out in my maple tree like the knobs who hang the big xmas ornaments outside.
  9. L

Free dodgers!!!!!!!!

I have 3 abe and al no 1 dodgers up for grabs. One is solid chrome both sides, and the other two are chrome one side and a silver hologram sticker on the other side. Condition is 9/10 call carson @ 778 772 7450 located in panorama ridge surrey
  10. L

Zodiac or Similar

BC check craigslist vancouver Free sec a guy just posted a free one......needs a little transom repair
  11. L

Navionics chip

BM Give me a call at 778 772 7450 Carson
  12. L

Set of Scotty 1106 with braid

BB X 2..........are these still avail??
  13. L

Navionics chip

Hey Guys I have a Brand new Navionics Chip Navionics Elite Bundle MSD/NEB-2 (SN000000263870) I believe it's for a Elite 5 or an Elite 7 Make me an offer..... Not sure how to rotate a photo......sorry fellas.
  14. L

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

fished the cap mouth today for 2 hrs. landed 1 spring on a betsy gold with a kitchen sink 4" @ 90ft . pretty short trip, and lots of wood and logs in the north arm.
  15. L

Fished the south arm today.......first boat out and wrapped up at about 12:30 went 3 for 4 not our best day on the water catch wise, but another guy at the launch got skunked, and he limited out sat by 10 am. A bit hit and miss, but they are there and still jumpin.
  16. L

fish on x 2 First of all Panorama ridge is South Newton, Whoop whoop!!!! Secondly Fish on !!!!!! I knew someone was gonna bite on the king remark, we laughed about it as we were posting. third......I do love America, who can complain about 12 MGD bottles for $10.46 at Winco. Ridonkulous...
  17. L

I'm at the south arm now. Pack is spread out. 3 sox and a king
  18. L

*********another danby freezer......like new***********

Hey guys, i have another danby freezer (model dcf401w) white. This chest freezer is 3.6 cu ft and probably the smallest model they make. Great for taking on fishing trips if power is avail as the unit is super light. Measurements are 25" w x 22"d x 32 1/2" h this freezer is only 2...
  19. L

Danby Freezer $90 ******SOCKEYE********

Will be posting another Danby freezer.....this one is the smallest danby they make. Had two and now need none of them with my new upright.
Back